I AM A IDIOT BUT URGENT HELP!!!!

Damion2332

Well ok i was playing minecraft i pressed Esc then pressed somthing and was like whatever but then when i moved my cursor my minecraft skin would sorta glide sloly across like barly move and it would move slightly gliding across a little i dont know if you even understand what i am saying i am trying my best but i cant really play games when its stuck like this :/ plz i need help i do not know what to do :( tell me what option to turn off or somthing

Well ok i was playing minecraft i pressed Esc then pressed somthing and was like whatever but then when i moved my cursor my minecraft skin would sorta glide sloly across like barly move and it would move slightly gliding across a little i dont know if you even understand what i am saying i am trying my best but i cant really play games when its stuck like this :/ plz i need help i do not know what to do :( tell me what option to turn off or somthing

It always amazes me when someone can perfectly convey rapid incoherent chipmunk babbling with mere text.

Is this how the great writers are born? Do people like this find proper punctuation and start using their powers for good?

i think your trying to say that your screen moves slow when you move your mouse, therefore press (i think) F8 when that happens again

It always amazes me when someone can perfectly convey rapid incoherent chipmunk babbling with mere text.

Is this how the great writers are born? Do people like this find proper punctuation and start using their powers for good?

Wasn't it you (could have been someone else, i'm terrible with names) that was talking about being "nicer" to people?

Wasn't it you (could have been someone else, i'm terrible with names) that was talking about being "nicer" to people?

1: Your answer is stickied in this section.

2: A complete lack of punctuation is called being lazy. Even english as a second language and google translators use atleast a couple periods.

3: I was being nice. That post gave me a headache.

i think your trying to say that your screen moves slow when you move your mouse, therefore press (i think) F8 when that happens again

you wouldn't like him when he's angry.