Technic Launcher Login Problem

Leerox23

Hello,

I have a problem with the TECHNIC LAUNCHER (from technicpack.net).

Previously: I bought Minecraft original and with the normal Minecraft launcher and on the Minecraft website I can login without problems. Everything works. I have also disabled my firewal...

But now I wanted to try Hexxit by Technic launcher. Have downloaded the launcher and he goes to without problems. But when I try to log in is ALWAYS "Invalid Username or Password" - Whether at Hexxit, Tekkit or another. Then I looked it up on Youtube and done everything, like someone said in a "tutorial". Despite all this, the error keeps coming back.

Can someone help me?

I just tried it. After reinstalling still the same error. :/

"ForbiddenOperationException" - Invalid credentials. Invalid username or password.

And I'm 100% sure that it is the correct data. In Minecraft launcher it works, as described above, also.

Whenever I try to launch tekkit, it asks if I'd like to update and whenever I do it says it dosent support my minecraft. Any suggestions?

I suggest you make your own thread rather than posting in someone else's with a different problem to them. It has several advantages, one of them being that it avoids thread jacking, which last time I checked could get you in trouble with the mods.