Hello i have a block problem

elemenn7al

Possible issue with configuration files. Current version of COFH and current version of Atomic Science have differing versions for their Uranium ore. It should cause no problems for the COFH core to generate the ore, but for some people it does. COFH core is what Tekkit uses to generate all its ores. It is a good custom generator.

Go into your tekkit folder and adjust one of the config files. tekkitmain/config/cofh/World.cfg

Near the bottom you'll find a section for "uranite". In this section change the line "I:BlockId=941" too "I:BlockId=1402". That should allow the COFH generator to find the uranium ore easier and regenerate the ores in your world. You might still have to move to chunks that have not been explored before to mine up your uranium. But at least now it should start generating the ores. Another option would be to make a mystcraft age just for mining. The new age(dimension) should have all the ores generated correctly.

Second option is to turn on ore generation in the atomic science config file. Then either look for unexplored chunks or make a new Mystcraft age to mine it from. Uranium ore generation is VERY rare btw. You might find 1 or 2 blocks in a 16 x 16 quarry. At most...

After making changes to the config files are you moving to a new location in your world? The changes we're discussing here only effects chunk generation it won't (at least I think it won't) go back and regenerate chunks to put uranium in them. Move a good thousand meters from where you are to a region where your server would have to generate new chunks and try digging there.