Bug.

homer4me

As far as I'm aware there's no privileges set up for the submit a bug report thing, so unless you mean you're clicking on that and then trying to make a thread the usual way I'm not really sure what to tell you. When you click on it, you should just get a bug report form to fill out and submit, which then makes the thread (basically so that there aren't a bunch of threads without the proper formatting).

As far as I'm aware there's no privileges set up for the submit a bug report thing, so unless you mean you're clicking on that and then trying to make a thread the usual way I'm not really sure what to tell you. When you click on it, you should just get a bug report form to fill out and submit, which then makes the thread (basically so that there aren't a bunch of threads without the proper formatting).

Well the bug is like i said email verification.

I see.

If the email verification for your forum account is failing to send to your e-mail (and you're sure it's not being blocked or put into a spam folder or something), I'd probably talk to an admin (red named guys), since they can probably deal with it better than I can.

I see.

If the email verification for your forum account is failing to send to your e-mail (and you're sure it's not being blocked or put into a spam folder or something), I'd probably talk to an admin (red named guys), since they can probably deal with it better than I can.

i dont think its blocked cause i see all these posts inside my inbox. So plz get a admin.