The nincompoop who...

homer4me

either you posted a new thread instead of a reply, or you're the worst conveyor of information ever.

either way, I somehow doubt whoever you're complaining about is less of a "nincompoop" than you are at this point. congrats on looking like a total nubcake.

either you posted a new thread instead of a reply, or you're the worst conveyor of information ever.

either way, I somehow doubt whoever you're complaining about is less of a "nincompoop" than you are at this point. congrats on looking like a total nubcake.

are you mod or admin, etc? No. so buzz off.

great job leaping to conclusions.

Actually, yes.

See that text above the cat picture? Yeah, it's blue. Blue names are mods.

I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish.

Well i need a admin because i realised mods can't edit or ban in most servers, forums.

So... A mod can't really help in this situation. So i need a admin >.> .

great job leaping to conclusions.

He didn't just leap off, he did a freakin' pirouette off the One World Trade Center. Of which I'd pay to see.

Mods can do quite a lot still, and here there's little difference beyond slightly elevated security levels anyways, so they're able to speak for the admins. And if Freak says there's nothing he can do, there's nothing the others can, either.

Well i need a admin because i realised mods can't edit or ban in most servers, forums.

So... A mod can't really help in this situation. So i need a admin >.> .

if you're looking for some kind of support for something that happened on a tekkit server somewhere, you are barking up the wrong tree completely. no one on the technic team has the ability to mess with servers run by other people, and technic doesn't run any "official" servers. that means if you are looking to, say, get unbanned or get someone else banned from a minecraft server you are out of luck.

if you're looking to get something done on the forums themselves. specifically THESE forums, then a mod like myself can handle it. we're not limited to what sections we can moderate here.