[3.1.2] >TekkitEco< |Bringin' Classic Back!|Hacks Patched, Dedicated Server |100 SLOTS|

FarmerFist

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is a me problem but my client crashed earlier and I think I was in mid-air at the time. Because of the login plugin, I keep getting teleported up every time I log in. Because of this, the server automatically closes my chat so I can't do /login and stop this. After a few seconds, the server kicks me because "flying is not enabled on this server".

I know this is a me problem but my client crashed earlier and I think I was in mid-air at the time. Because of the login plugin, I keep getting teleported up every time I log in. Because of this, the server automatically closes my chat so I can't do /login and stop this. After a few seconds, the server kicks me because "flying is not enabled on this server".

Nevermind, fixed it.

What did u do plz help me

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons