Sign in to follow this  
FarmerFist

[3.1.2] >TekkitEco< |Bringin' Classic Back!|Hacks Patched, Dedicated Server |100 SLOTS|

I know this is a me problem but my client crashed earlier and I think I was in mid-air at the time. Because of the login plugin, I keep getting teleported up every time I log in. Because of this, the server automatically closes my chat so I can't do /login and stop this. After a few seconds, the server kicks me because "flying is not enabled on this server".

I know this is a me problem but my client crashed earlier and I think I was in mid-air at the time. Because of the login plugin, I keep getting teleported up every time I log in. Because of this, the server automatically closes my chat so I can't do /login and stop this. After a few seconds, the server kicks me because "flying is not enabled on this server".

Nevermind, fixed it.

Dear farmerfirst i have bought diamond doner and i lagged out when flying in gm 1 building house. When i reentered i was stuck in midair and could not log in and it kept on kicking me plz help or i want a refund

What did u do plz help me