[3.1.2] >TekkitEco< |Bringin' Classic Back!|Hacks Patched, Dedicated Server |100 SLOTS|

FarmerFist

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently PVP on your server is abuse. You should turn it off. Or if it's not abuse you should ban ~jojo for abuse and /killing players.

Screenshots available upon request of that quote and being /killed by ~jojo

PvP is alowed but you are not supposed to kill newly spawned players or kill people inside of their bases on the Eco server.

Ah, there's nothing that specifies that in the rules. 

The player was a gold donor, so obviously not new.

Edited by rcmaehl

Hello, my name is DroThePitBull coming to tell you that this servers 'staff' abuses players and I have a video to prove it. I have been banned for being apart of another servers staff "Banned: fag co fix is not alowed on our server- thanks for fucking up eco. I have had never "fucked" up eco and I would like to warn all players thinking about join to NOT to do it. Thank you for your time

~DroThePitBull

EDIT: Note that they have treated to DDOS my internet.

Edited by Dro

Members of FCoFix joined our server, gained our trust, earned /gm 1 to help build and then ended up blowing up giant pieces of our near released projects while spamming things about FCoFix being better. So yeah, hostility is between the two servers. Maybe if your staff didn't go on other servers to sabotage them you people wouldn't be treated so harshly.

I can't control what my fellow staff members do, but the way that you treated me and my sister lilbird08 is unjust and will not be accepted not the video I have of you banned me will go up on YouTube latter today. just remember some people are not as they seem. and its your fault for giving someone you don't know gm1. 

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons