Technic modpack error/crash

DeZolance

Hello,My name is DeZolance and I'm new to the forums

So I've been using the Technic launcher for quite some time and I've had fun with Tekkit,Yogbox and the new Hexxit witch is my favorite pack.But there just came that time when I thought to myself "Wow these packs are awesome,but what if I had my own modpack".So I started creating my own modpack on the Technic platform.So it took my 2 days to assemble and manage all of my mods.But I went through allot of problems,like sometimes some mods weren't compatible with others or a mod wasn't working,but I fixed it all and it was good until the following happened:

My modpack was ready and everything was ok but when I started it there was no sound,just some sounds from a few mods.The resource floder was empty and I didnt know what to do.But that's not it,I was on Techinc Platform v342 and today it updated to v354 and I though "Hey maybe this update will fix the resource pack problem I had" but it didn't.Instead the platform crashed with an "Unexpected Error!"

link to crash report:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ibrqnhkqgui7vi7/ser_1385041905934.txt

I dont know what to do,so I would really appreciate it if someone helps me here.

The mods I used are :

DamageIndicators,BetterStorage,AntiplantVirus,Backpacks,Battletowers,Bosscraft2,CraftGuide,

CyanWarriorSwords,Cyano'sWonderfulWands,EnchantingPlus,Extrabiomes,Farlanders,LegendaryBeasts,InfernalMobs,MonsterHunterFrontier,Ruins,SimpleOres,Telepads and TooManyItems

(Dont ask why I dont use NotEnoughItems because if I put it,the modpack doesnt load for some reason)

All is for Minecraft 1.6.4

• Moderators

That link doesn't lead me to a download nor to the platform site. Check it again.

Never mind... I derped

Also, this isn't MCforums. Permissions for playing mods is something made up by children and has no legal standing.

Edit. interesting.. the modpack downloaded everything and I managed to get to Mojang screen.

Then it went back to the launcher window... without giving any warning or crash notification.

I found the log, but Great Scott! that log is just a huge shitpile of text!

I'm afraid I'm unable to help, I'm clueless...

• Moderators

Munaus.... Can... Can I have that shitpile of text? Throw 'em into a pastebin, I'll dig through it.

Linky

Here ya go!

I should add that I did the noobie mistake, instead of posting the log in the first place I tried running the modpack a second time with the same result as before.

So the log might be a bit longer than usual...

sorry

No no no! You did nothing wrong, I was being dumb and didn't realize you put up a direct link to paste to the launcher.

Please put the modpack link back!

Well actualy I fixed everything and the modpack now works properly

Somehow evrything got fixed when I uploaded the pack without the antiplantvirus mod,then I added this mod and I sort of made it like an update for the modpack(like from 1.0 to 1.1) and everything is ok.I think that's what it all needed because when I was testing the pack I was just replacing the the download links to the modpack.zip file without updating it through technicpack.net.