DARK OMEGA Hexxit [Mature] [No Banned Items YET] [PLUGINS]

KryptonicEdge

Welcome to Dark Omega hexxit we are a small hexxit community that strives to make your hexxit experience AWESOME we are very mature and dedicated with years of experience on server running. We accept any players whatsoever you can speak ANY language you wish as we think its unfair to stop you speaking with players just because you don't speak english....

We have Factions Essentials Ranks and many more plugins that may prove useful for your hexxit needs.

If you encounter any issues whatsoever whilst playing feel free to contact any admins or Owner(s)

NO BANNED ITEMS YET 144.76.176.48:25594

Hey, every time I log in at spawn I instantly crash :( when I read the crash report it lists about 100 items having to do with tinker's construct, can you reset my character back to spawn (don't literally wipe out my entire data) this would be extremely helpful,

btw, can you make a forums for the server? thanks,

Venema

Welcome to Dark Omega hexxit we are a small hexxit community that strives to make your hexxit experience AWESOME we are very mature and dedicated with years of experience on server running. We accept any players whatsoever you can speak ANY language you wish as we think its unfair to stop you speaking with players just because you don't speak english....

We have Factions Essentials Ranks and many more plugins that may prove useful for your hexxit needs.

If you encounter any issues whatsoever whilst playing feel free to contact any admins or Owner(s)

NO BANNED ITEMS YET 144.76.176.48:25594

Not only do you Spam with two server posts But Nobody can even get online to your server due to a crash. Fix this s@#t and maybe we'll join.