[3.1.2] GreatEnergy [22 Slots][PVP][24/7][EE Enabled][No Lag]

ricky0168

Server IP: GreatEnergy.nn.pe:25575

About:

This server is open meaning anyone can join there are a few rules we'd like you to follow which will be listened below. PVP is allowed on this sever expect not inside others claims. There are banned times but only a little few which we only banned because it either causes lag or causes to much destruction. This server also contains useful plugins like Grief Prevention which helps against grief.

I hope to add more plugins to this server like multiworld for people who don't wanna get involved with PVP. If you have any suggestions for plugins feel free to message me or ask me ingame.

Rules:

1. Do not build small dirt houses near spawn location.

2. Do not grief others builds and creations.

3. Do not swear or abuse any players or staff.

4. Do not use any custom clients or hacked clients.

5. Listen to all staff members.

6. Do not spawn kill new players.

Banned Items:

• World Anchor

• Nuke

• Cannon

• Watch Of Flowing Time

• Mining Laser (May become unbanned)

• Tank Cart

Server IP: GreatEnergy.nn.pe:25575

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse me Ricky, but I would like to become an Admin on your server. The player base already looks up to me since I am the most advanced player online at any given time and I play far more than anyone else. I am already starting preparations for a server spawn/factory. I have been giving help to everyone who needs it on the server and have taken it upon myself to set way-points to their homes. These way-points aren't for raid/grief, like most use it for, these way-points are for the better of community. I visit their homes and make sure everything is safe and proper. I also ensure that grief will never go un-noticed. I also regularly attempt to fix the terrain and I take the liberty to relieve a player of a banned item. All in all, those players with banned items get refunded properly from my own pocket. I am the most trustworthy online and the best player to choose for the Admin position. I have encountered some mishaps that needed OP permissions, but I cannot do anything about since you are never online. I do hope that you can take this post and actually read it through. If you decide to respond, please email me at: [email protected] ... Or contact me on skype" Crux_Reaper ... You can even get in contact with me through Steam: Crux_Reaper (Farewell and good luck on your server. I have a list of coordinates if you'd like them. In order to keep track of your player-base and how it grows.)

Excuse me Ricky, but I would like to become an Admin on your server. The player base already looks up to me since I am the most advanced player online at any given time and I play far more than anyone else. I am already starting preparations for a server spawn/factory. I have been giving help to everyone who needs it on the server and have taken it upon myself to set way-points to their homes. These way-points aren't for raid/grief, like most use it for, these way-points are for the better of community. I visit their homes and make sure everything is safe and proper. I also ensure that grief will never go un-noticed. I also regularly attempt to fix the terrain and I take the liberty to relieve a player of a banned item. All in all, those players with banned items get refunded properly from my own pocket. I am the most trustworthy online and the best player to choose for the Admin position. I have encountered some mishaps that needed OP permissions, but I cannot do anything about since you are never online. I do hope that you can take this post and actually read it through. If you decide to respond, please email me at: [email protected] ... Or contact me on skype" Crux_Reaper ... You can even get in contact with me through Steam: Crux_Reaper (Farewell and good luck on your server. I have a list of coordinates if you'd like them. In order to keep track of your player-base and how it grows.)

Just wondering how you thought that you were the most advanced player on the server. I personally have over 900 million EMC at my disposal and my team of Foohydude5, bbarn13, Guntherben, and amizez has over triple that. We are also maxed out on all the RP2 and IC2 builds since the server reset. I was also the one who repaired spawn when it got griefed (https://www.dropbox.com/s/lnh3bvhpsxtpt1y/2013-12-06_23.01.26.png).

Speaking of which, where were YOU when spawn got griefed? Perhaps griefing it? Fishbans, a service that shows approximately 10%-25% of all servers, shows that you have four griefing bans (http://fishbans.com/u/shaddow112).

Unless you can say more, Shaddow, I would recommend against letting you be an Admin. Putting a ban-hammer in a griefer's hands is a recipe for doom.

It has come to my attention that your server has not patched gamemode hacks. You can download a Patched Server from my guide, here, or you can install BanMePlease yourself. Alternatively, you can delete the NEI server side mod, however this removes all ability to use NEI.

Just wondering how you thought that you were the most advanced player on the server. I personally have over 900 million EMC at my disposal and my team of Foohydude5, bbarn13, Guntherben, and amizez has over triple that. We are also maxed out on all the RP2 and IC2 builds since the server reset. I was also the one who repaired spawn when it got griefed (https://www.dropbox.com/s/lnh3bvhpsxtpt1y/2013-12-06_23.01.26.png).

Speaking of which, where were YOU when spawn got griefed? Perhaps griefing it? Fishbans, a service that shows approximately 10%-25% of all servers, shows that you have four griefing bans (http://fishbans.com/u/shaddow112).

Unless you can say more, Shaddow, I would recommend against letting you be an Admin. Putting a ban-hammer in a griefer's hands is a recipe for doom.

Listen here. The server reset AGAIN recently and I am the most advanced. I have the most items, the most resources, the most EMC and power. I am the highest ranking one on this new map. Even bbarn doesn't come close. So, if I may, where have YOU been? Hmm? I've been here helping everyone. I've been here using the time that I DON'T have to spend helping the people being terrorized by the hackers. It's true that I griefed 4 or 5 times. Yeah. But you wanna know what? That was years ago. In fact, that was before I even got serious with Minecraft or the like. So I suggest you quite judging people by their history. That just makes you one of the many insensitive pricks that roam about society doing nothing but causing problems. You haven't done ANYTHING as far as I've seen. You aren't ever online. You no longer have any of the items that you once said. You are basically nothing compared to me currently.

I have the players trust. You don't have anything. I HAVE griefed. I admit that my past was filled with really shitty people who enjoyed grief. But you wanna know what? I followed them to fit in. I did that to make friends that I didn't have. And, before you start judging me on this... I made them BETTER PEOPLE. They had failing grades and now they PASSED. Because of ME. They were going to resort to ruining their life with crap to get noticed, but I noticed and helped them. Now before you start casing problems with something that I am overly qualified to do, think about your position. The players, after taking a poll, don't even know you. Your fame is now gone and you just can't live it down. So just let me handle this. I am more qualified for this.

I work my ass off every day. I'm not just some kid that lounges around getting fake fame on the internet, like I suspect you to be. I go to a university and I help those who need it. In fact, I help those who don't. I've made people's lives better. And you're just going to assume that I'm a bad choice by taking a short glance back at my history? Really? Looking back into someone's past and then judging them is something that you shouldn't boast about. It's called being an asshole. So say something else. Feel free. I'll just list more reasons on why you are wrong.

Have a good day and stop pissing me off.

*Ahem* The hackers usernames are as follows:

reaperz115

IiI_Xata_IiI

CreamyFire

madochko

henners154

Also, since the server is up and whitelisted, this means that you were able to get online. Why have you not addressed the community of the server's status? This is rather worrying.

In case a whitelist happens to show up for answering, my Ign is: shaddow112

Fare well and good luck with your server, Ricky.

It has come to my attention that your server has not patched gamemode hacks. You can download a Patched Server from my guide, here, or you can install BanMePlease yourself. Alternatively, you can delete the NEI server side mod, however this removes all ability to use NEI.

Quoting myself, so that this helpful tip doesn't get lost under all these random posts.

Listen here. The server reset AGAIN recently and I am the most advanced. I have the most items, the most resources, the most EMC and power. I am the highest ranking one on this new map. Even bbarn doesn't come close. So, if I may, where have YOU been? Hmm? I've been here helping everyone. I've been here using the time that I DON'T have to spend helping the people being terrorized by the hackers. It's true that I griefed 4 or 5 times. Yeah. But you wanna know what? That was years ago. In fact, that was before I even got serious with Minecraft or the like. So I suggest you quite judging people by their history. That just makes you one of the many insensitive pricks that roam about society doing nothing but causing problems. You haven't done ANYTHING as far as I've seen. You aren't ever online. You no longer have any of the items that you once said. You are basically nothing compared to me currently.

I have the players trust. You don't have anything. I HAVE griefed. I admit that my past was filled with really shitty people who enjoyed grief. But you wanna know what? I followed them to fit in. I did that to make friends that I didn't have. And, before you start judging me on this... I made them BETTER PEOPLE. They had failing grades and now they PASSED. Because of ME. They were going to resort to ruining their life with crap to get noticed, but I noticed and helped them. Now before you start casing problems with something that I am overly qualified to do, think about your position. The players, after taking a poll, don't even know you. Your fame is now gone and you just can't live it down. So just let me handle this. I am more qualified for this.

I work my ass off every day. I'm not just some kid that lounges around getting fake fame on the internet, like I suspect you to be. I go to a university and I help those who need it. In fact, I help those who don't. I've made people's lives better. And you're just going to assume that I'm a bad choice by taking a short glance back at my history? Really? Looking back into someone's past and then judging them is something that you shouldn't boast about. It's called being an asshole. So say something else. Feel free. I'll just list more reasons on why you are wrong.

Have a good day and stop pissing me off.

Really man, "they had failing grades and now the passed?" IT"S JUST A FREAKING VIDEO GAME! so stop making a big deal out of it, quit measuring dicks and move the f*** on with your supposedly important life, mother Teresa.

*Ahem* The hackers usernames are as follows:

reaperz115

IiI_Xata_IiI

CreamyFire

madochko

henners154

Also, since the server is up and whitelisted, this means that you were able to get online. Why have you not addressed the community of the server's status? This is rather worrying.

In case a whitelist happens to show up for answering, my Ign is: shaddow112

Fare well and good luck with your server, Ricky.

I was almost correct who was madochko he did not seem much as a threat

Speaking of paying people back when the game starts back up can i please "Borrow"

A chest of Mobius Fuel

12 Diamond Blocks

Red Matter Armor

Nanosuit Armor

Nano Saber

Klien Star Omega

5 stacks of Iron Ingots

Around 2 Mfsus

New Marble Brick Mansion

20 Chests

6 Iron Chests

Energy Condenser

Stack of Redmatter

Alloy Furnace

3 Qurrys

12 Urainum

Evertide and Volcanite Ameulets

Red Matter PickAxe

12 Hv Solar Arrays

Body Stone

2 Diamond Chests

CPU (RedPower2)

Computer (CC)

12 stacks of Diamonds

Nether Portal

Macerater

Charging Bench

29 PhilioPhers Stones

5 stacks of UU matter

4 Mass Fabs

Stack of Bronze Ingots

Training Dummy

2 ChainSaws

Pump

2 Diamond Pipes

2 Teleport Pipes

2 Stacks of CobbleStone Pipes

Chest full of wood

2 stacks of DarkMatter

Dark Matter Armor Set

3 Diamond Drills

2 of every type of Jetpack

Neglected Wood Shack

I can tell you every thing listed in this list I have owned I dont feel like telling you this via chat as it would take too long

Thanks

Speaking of paying people back when the game starts back up can i please "Borrow"

A chest of Mobius Fuel

12 Diamond Blocks

Red Matter Armor

Nanosuit Armor

Nano Saber

Klien Star Omega

5 stacks of Iron Ingots

Around 2 Mfsus

New Marble Brick Mansion

20 Chests

6 Iron Chests

Energy Condenser

Stack of Redmatter

Alloy Furnace

3 Qurrys

12 Urainum

Evertide and Volcanite Ameulets

Red Matter PickAxe

12 Hv Solar Arrays

Body Stone

2 Diamond Chests

CPU (RedPower2)

Computer (CC)

12 stacks of Diamonds

Nether Portal

Macerater

Charging Bench

29 PhilioPhers Stones

5 stacks of UU matter

4 Mass Fabs

Stack of Bronze Ingots

Training Dummy

2 ChainSaws

Pump

2 Diamond Pipes

2 Teleport Pipes

2 Stacks of CobbleStone Pipes

Chest full of wood

2 stacks of DarkMatter

Dark Matter Armor Set

3 Diamond Drills

2 of every type of Jetpack

Neglected Wood Shack

I can tell you every thing listed in this list I have owned I dont feel like telling you this via chat as it would take too long

Thanks

I can attempt to, but if the inventories and world were reset, then the best that I can possibly do is to team up with you or slowly give you those items over time. But there is no guarantee if the server completely reset.