[1.0.10] VenomCraft | Whitelisted | No Banned Items

CommandoLiam

Hey folks.

I recently made a Hexxit server for me and my friends, but I decided to branch it out to the public.

IP: 193.0.159.170:25601

I am accepting atleast 3-5 people who want to play.

Fill out this form and I will accept who I think deserves to join:

Why you want to join:

In-Game Name:

What your good at:

Other:

I hope to see a ton of applications roll in :D

Why I want to join: I want to find a server where I can play there long term, so I'm guessing this can be the right choice

In-Game Name: HybridSolar

What your good at: programming & redstone

Other: there's no really other things to talk about, just hoping I can get whitelisted. Thank you :P

Why I want to join: Looks like a nice server, I like that fact that it's relatively small and it means that I can trust that I will not be griefed and will have an awesome time playing

In-game name: XTR123

What you're good at: Building, and mods of course :)

Other: Nothing else to report!

Why i want to join:Im searching for a server with less than 10 people.I want to trust them and have lots of fun together.

In-Game name:toiasanimi

What you´re good at: PvM,looting buildings and build stuff

Other:nothing else to say :)

1. IGN: TheKillShot97
  2. Real Name: Scott
  3. Age: 17
  4. How long have i been playing Hexxit, about 5 or 6 months but I am very aware of Hexxit and its mods
  5. I would like to play on this server because all these big public servers are so annoying when all i want to do is play Hexxit with some people that don't want to kill me every 10 seconds.

Hey there, I'm David and I would like to join your server. It sounds fun and I like these smallish servers.

My IGN is Zyberion, I'm 18 years old and I've been playing hexxit for over 3 months now.

I hope that there's a way to make room or something because I can't seem to find any other small whitelisted servers.

• 4 weeks later...

Why you want to join:I want to create a Roleplay section on the server and i want to raid dungions without some ass stealing my loot every time.

In-Game Name:Fabuki

What your good at:Combat (PvE PvP) and building & creating maps

Other:I also would like to build a Boss Battle Arena for the server (not asking for staff just to be able to help in many ways)

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to build and explore, i tend to be a bit of a resource horder so maybe a bit of selling and trading as well.

Name: SamuraiPigeon

Good at: Building, designing, compulsive miner. Also very level headed and easy to get along with.

other: I am a full time student so i may not be on all day everyday, but i can give at least a few hours a day to minecraft. The game is a way for me to relax and recharge.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why you want to join: Looking for a new small community and to just hang out and just have fun.
In-Game Name: eldermogle
What your good at: IT and xeno's reliquare and i know my way around the twilight forest.
Other: still kinda new to the other mods and is willing to help others if needed.

• 3 weeks later...

Why you want to join: I want to play on a server where I do not have to worry about griefing and stealing. I also just want to enjoy Hexxit with other mine craft players.

In-Game Name:1beastdestroyer
What your good at: Building and Survival. Also a player who doesn't waste items (like coal in a furnace).
Other: I cannot play everyday because of school.

• 2 weeks later...

Why you want to join: Me and my friends have been looking for a whitelisted server to go on and make friends. We hope This works out!
In-Game Name: mister_ee
What your good at: Well, I'd say I am good when it comes to space (course no one is good at it, we know too little). And I just got back from building a gigantic room, seriously, it was huge. over a kilometer long when you walked it's perimeter. So I'd say I'm good at building, and I get compliments abour my skins I make as well
Other: I used to be an owner. I make friends pretty quickly. I love potatoes, and hate the carrots (Kind of like a veggie war :P) and I am active alot.