[1.0.10] VenomCraft | Whitelisted | No Banned Items

CommandoLiam

Why you want to join: Im searching for a small community like server and i want to play hexxit like it's made to be, this server seems perfect!

In-Game Name: Suspicious_Dirt

What your good at: Building, DungeonRuns, Grinding, Redstone and having fun with the other players

Other: my real name is Teun, im from holland but my english is flawless and i have skype i'll be min. online 3 hours per day and in 5 hours in the weekends i have a really good friend who would also like to join : SenorPsiWolf. Greetings from Holland and thanks for reading this. Teun :D

• 4 weeks later...

Why you want to join: I have never really gotten a chance to play Hexxit with other people (aside from playing on a LAN server with my cousin)

In-Game Name: TheAssemblyDude
What your good at: Personally i am good with mining, exploring and building, not FyreUK good but more of like building something that looks nice and not like it took 2 seconds to build.
Other: Banana

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Why you want to join: i love working together as a small group
                                                                                                                                                                                                                       age:13 but mature
                                                                                                                                                                                                                   In-Game Name:shanemuffy12
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                What your good at: redstone bloodcraft and other stuff

Other:i would love if u would let me in :kiddo: