Qcraft Quantum Portal Not Functioning

Lee Tolliver

Question

Title: Qcraft Quantum Portal Not Functioning

Version: 1_0_3

Java Version: Version 7

Description of Problem:

Whenever I build a quantum portal it simply will not work. Following all instructions, using all the proper blocks. When I click on the quantum computer after setting up the portal itself I get the message "Frame incomplete". No clue how to fix this, tested on creative and I get the same issue.

Error Messages:

Frame Incomplete

Error Log:

NOne

7 answers to this question

My apologies, I have neglected the update myself.

http://wiki.qcraft.org/

I'd ask there forums, but otherwise,

Reasons Quantized Teleportation could fail

• The qC / pylon matrix dimensions don’t exactly match at origin and destination
  • There is no room for quantized blocks at destination. (e.g. trying to move a tall tower to a mountaintop near the height limit of the world)
  • Destination is abutting water or lava that could flow in and damage structures
  • Source / destination contains blocks with extra info that would be lost in the transfer (e.g. blocks from other mods with unusual data storage methods)

• The qC / pylon matrix dimensions don’t exactly match at origin and destination
  • There is no room for quantized blocks at destination. (e.g. trying to move a tall tower to a mountaintop near the height limit of the world)
  • Destination is abutting water or lava that could flow in and damage structures
  • Source / destination contains blocks with extra info that would be lost in the transfer (e.g. blocks from other mods with unusual data storage methods)

I think he means the newest portal construct. (The one that can teleport players)

So does that fourth bullet mean that my quantum teleporter (the one that transfers blocks) doesn't work because another mod (ExtraUtilities) is using the Ice block? Because I've checked the pylon configuration five times, and that's not wrong.