Best Games of 2013! Critics Pick as Well as Yours!

_Mataroyale_Modpacker_

Hey guys! 2013 is coming to a close and it's been a phenomenal year for video games. This will be a post full of lists from critics and gamers alike.

Ars Technica

10. Towerfall

9. Bioshock Infinite

8. Divekick

7. The Stanley Parable

6. Super Mario 3D World

5. Antichamber

4. Grand Theft Auto V

3. Hearthstone

2. The Last of Us

1. Papers Please

Entertainment Weekly

10. Papers Please

9. TIE: Assassin's Creed: Black Flag/Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

8. Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds

7. Gone Home

6. Tomb Raider

5. Rayman Legends

4. Super Mario 3D World

3. Grand Theft Auto V

2. The Last of Us

1. Bioshock Infinite

Business Insider

10. Super Mario 3D World

9. Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds

8. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

7. Beyond: Two Souls

6. Tomb Raider

5. Injustice: Gods Among Us

4. The Last of Us

3. Assassin's Creed: Black Flag

2. Grand Theft Auto V

1. Bioshock Infinite

I played really only three that you could say came out this year and rank in this order:

Mata's Picks

3. Contrast

2. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

1. Bioshock Infinite.

So, what are your favorite games that came out this year? Feel like these lists are missing something? Post in the comments below!

Suprisingly, (or maybe I'm just a biased fanboy), both of my favorite games this year came from the dutch game company, Vlambeer.

Mobile; Rediculous fishing. (Best story I've ever seen in a mobile game. EVER. I almost cried. This game proves that you can do a good story in a mobile game. Got it from the humble bundle.)

PC; Nuclear Throne. (I HAVE WASTED SPENT OVER 60 GLORIOUS HOURS ON THIS GAME. So much fun.)

Favorite non-vlambeer games of the year; (Most of these weren't released this year, but I started playing them this year), Imscared, Uplink, Moonbase Commander, MOABD, Mirror's Edge, and League-o-Legends.

My game of the year?

Hrm. Well, based off of sheer entertainment value that I got out of it, and limiting my choices to releases that are complete as of this year...

Nobody. Nobody gets the award. What? I can't do that. Shit. Uhh.... Well then the Last of Us because at least it actually felt like a survival horror game. I'd love to praise it on story, but there where so many good story games this year, but this one's gameplay made me play through three or four times.

But its a bit of a dull year for games. Nobody really pulled any awesome moves, what with the generation ending, as was to be expected.

BUT WE GOT THE GALACTIC CIVILIZATIONS 3 ANNOUNCEMENT SO I AM DONE WITH EVERYTHING AND I NEED THAT GAME.

Ahem. What I ment to say was the announcements for the future, excited me much more than any one title in the present year. Oculus rift support for War Thunder, Oculus rift in general, Watch Dogs, Galciv 3, The new Mount and Blade (If we ever get a solid announcement date for Bannerlord) and all the indie ilk continuing to churn out amazing stuff.

Well, thats my 6am rant, AND AWAY!

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix. Was really excited to be able to play the Final Mix version, plus having two games and a movie in one is the best. KH2.5 comes out this year, which I'm also excited for.

If you can't tell, I really like Kingdom Hearts.