Tekkit server 1.1.10 + Biomes o Plenty. Rubber Trees?

Pixilz

Hello! I recently got a Tekkit 1.1.10 server running for some friends and myself. We decided to use Biomes o Plenty and it appears as if we can't find any resin to make rubber.

Is this a known issue, or have we just not looked well enough for those Resin Trees?

Is there any solution, or any other means to acquiring Rubber?

Thanks!

No need to be passively aggressive. Of course I have seen the modlist. In that very list, I also see MineFactory Reloaded. I wanted to create a fertilizer and harvester and noticed the "Plastic Sheets" / "Raw Plastic" I need to create them, along with many other items as well. Are they impossible to create without cheating or how are we supposed to go about it?

I have never played Minecraft with any mods until recently, let alone hosted a server before, so it is a new area for me. I try and google/research what I can though... Despite it being hard at times since the latest Tekkit never received a new name, so googling anything is a pain since you never know what of the 3 Tekkit versions people are talking about. Very frustrating and hard to figure out.

No need to be passively aggressive. Of course I have seen the modlist. In that very list, I also see MineFactory Reloaded. I wanted to create a fertilizer and harvester and noticed the "Plastic Sheets" / "Raw Plastic" I need to create them, along with many other items as well. Are they impossible to create without cheating or how are we supposed to go about it?

I have never played Minecraft with any mods until recently, let alone hosted a server before, so it is a new area for me. I try and google/research what I can though... Despite it being hard at times since the latest Tekkit never received a new name, so googling anything is a pain since you never know what of the 3 Tekkit versions people are talking about. Very frustrating and hard to figure out.

I'm sorry, I assumed if you were looking for rubber trees you could tap you hadn't read up on MFR trees, and were therefore looking for IC2 trees. 9 times out of 10, these kinds of questions come from people who didn't realize they weren't playing Tekkit Classic.

For future reference, there's a link to the official wiki at the top of this page. As far as Tekkit goes, it has documentation only for the the 1.5 "Tekkit" tekkit, and I believe it's in pretty good shape.

To echo what dwwojcik said, we do get a lot of folks that know a lot about Tekkit Classic and just aren't paying attention to what forum they're in or what is included in the current 'main' Tekkit.

Definitely give the wiki a look, as it should explain all the resources you need (e.g., that Plastic sheets come from Raw Plastic, which comes from Rubber bars, which comes from Raw Rubber). If you do find gaps, of course, then let us know. I know there's more that needs doing, but I've hit a long and lazy patch where I haven't touched the wiki...