Cant Load Chunks on Multiplayer World

Xyiense

Question

Title: Cant Load Chunks on Multiplayer World

Version: 3.1.2

Java Version: 7 update 45

Description of Problem:

Every time I try to log into a multilayer tekkit server, I have crazy MS, non of the chunks will render or even load, sometimes I will be stood on about a 10x10 block of chunks which have loaded, but the minimap doesnt show to have loaded the rest of the world I cant access any of the equipment and tools around me and Theres just an endless void of space at the edge of this 10x10 chunk, other times I will just continuously fall through the floor untill reaching about -10000 on the y axis before simply disconnecting with a java error message. I should mention that Single Player works fine, everything is in order there, I have 8gb of ram in my computer and have no problems with any other game, + a 7mb download a 0.4mb upload and a ping of about 46ms.

My friend an I have been trying for weeks to fix this with no luck, Ive reinstalled tekkit, deleted and redownloaded java, done everything I can think of on the internet to solve this issue.

Can Anyone help me please?

Error Messages:

Error Log:

6 answers to this question

Another thing to add, make sure you deleted the pack not just the launcher.  To delete it go to %appdata% > .technic then delete the tekkit folder.  Also I know on multiplayer worlds there is a hacked client with a fly mode that disables chunk loading or atleast slows it to help prevent abuse of it on servers. ;) Hope something there helps.