Started a Video series & Need Help!

CaptainKillFeeds

Uh, nope. Try telling us something about why we should watch your channel, what we should look forward to, what you do, ect.

Also helps to have goos number of videos before advertising, I've recently started YouTube videos and I've yet to actually really start spreading.

Uh, nope. Try telling us something about why we should watch your channel, what we should look forward to, what you do, ect.

Also helps to have goos number of videos before advertising, I've recently started YouTube videos and I've yet to actually really start spreading.

Oh, this is'isn't an advert I just don't know how to play xD

Cool beans edit man, but when I posted you had referenced a link to a youtube account and spoke about your new channel ect.

Regardless, Tekkit is not really "Hard" Per say, just... Alot to take in at once. I find it helpful to focus on learning one whole mod at a time, then the next, ect. Then I start seeing what will work together with what XD.

Cool beans edit man, but when I posted you had referenced a link to a youtube account and spoke about your new channel ect.

Regardless, Tekkit is not really "Hard" Per say, just... Alot to take in at once. I find it helpful to focus on learning one whole mod at a time, then the next, ect. Then I start seeing what will work together with what XD.

No I just had a link to one video, so you could see where we were going wrong, I removed it because people are quick too judje