Chlov3r

Invalid Credentials

Question

Launcher Version: latest

Operating System: mac

Java Version: latest

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

when i open the launcher and log in, (I made sure my user/pass was right about a thousand times) it keeps saying invalid credentials.

Error Messages:

Error Log:

5 answers to this question

I currently am having the same damn problem. This is getting to be very annoying... I don't understand why it keeps giving me this invalid credential crap. Is there anything can be done..? I used to play before, so i don't understand why this is happening now...

I currently am having the same damn problem. This is getting to be very annoying... I don't understand why it keeps giving me this invalid credential crap. Is there anything can be done..? I used to play before, so i don't understand why this is happening now...

The reason varies from user to user. Make your own bug report and I or someone else will look through it

Converted accounts use the email address you gave Mojang for the "username".  If that doesn't work, you have internet connection problems or antivirus/firewall behavior issues, or your copy of Java or the launcher needs reinstalled.  In any case, Munaus is correct: post a bug report.