Modular Powersuits missing mods?

Freddy705

Hello! New to this forum, but even so

I have a local server, running Tekkit for 1.6.4.

Choosing the 1.2.1 or 1.2.0 in the launcher (cant remember).

Me and my GF joins the server, and we played for a while, but then i noticed something odd, when trying to make powersuits (which is in the tekkit package), that i am missing the blocks required to make the table. Those blocks that is required to make it is from IC2, so i am wondering if IC2 is supposed to be with the Tekkit package or if this is bugged? maybe i am doing something wrong, i really dont know.

I also know that it isnt recommended to run 1.2.0 - latest, just wanted to ask the community if you guys know why we cant make power suits?

Also NEI dosent show the recipe, but i googled it on technic wiki, tried those two combinations, didnt work at all.

Any ideas? Please share!

There are a few recipes in Tekkit that just don't work, items that can't be made. For one, the Philosopher's stone. For these items I just throw away the crafting materials and cheat them in using NEI. I see it as fair, since I had the materials, the recipe just doesn't work.

http://machinemuse.net/recipes.php

Saw this now, lol, even som, NEI should probably be updated?

I think the configuration setting that tells MMMPS which mod's items to use may be incorrectly set.

There are a few recipes in Tekkit that just don't work, items that can't be made. For one, the Philosopher's stone. For these items I just throw away the crafting materials and cheat them in using NEI. I see it as fair, since I had the materials, the recipe just doesn't work.

You're not supposed to be able to make a philosopher's stone. You can craft a Minium stone which does all the same things.

You're not supposed to be able to make a philosopher's stone. You can craft a Minium stone which does all the same things.

Philosopher's stone is content of the mod, it just wasn't fully implemented in the version of EE that's included in Galactic Tekkit. (Which is more along the lines of a proof-of-concept of EE3 rather than an actual release). I prefer philosopher's stones for various reasons, mainly because they last longer and that's one less thing to worry about in the ever-expanding to do list that is Tekkit.