[3.1.2]SilliTekkit[No PvP/No PvE][Nothing Banned] A Tekkit Server for the Rest of Us

sillibird

• What is your In Game Name? DragonFlame001
  • How old are you? 15
  • What time zone are you in? GMT+7
  • How many bans do you have on record? none
  • If you have bans on record, why where they issued?
  • What is your Tekkit experience? i've been playing tekkit for 1 year
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? to help the server grow and achieve something big
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? not yet
  • If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names?

• What is your In Game Name? ldzpln_lvr
  • How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to. 16
  • What time zone are you in? MST
  • How many bans do you have on record? 2
  • If you have bans on record, why where they issued? Miscommunication between owner and Dev
  • What is your Tekkit experience? all but Redpower and factories
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit?looking for good whitelisted servers
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? no
  • If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names?

• What is your In Game Name? Lezaner
  • How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to. 14
  • What time zone are you in? AST
  • How many bans do you have on record? 0
  • What is your Tekkit experience? almost everything
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? Whitelist servers are a bit good than normal ones and its hard to find some derps on witelisted ones

All whitelisted

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• What is your In Game Name? * cspn2110
  • How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to. 15
  • What time zone are you in? * central
  • How many bans do you have on record? *1
  • If you have bans on record, why where they issued?* I was blamed for something i didnt do
  • What is your Tekkit experience? *About 2 years
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? * I need a server where i wont get greifed and stole from. my recent server experiences have been bad with lag, grief,and thieves.
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? * nope
  • If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names? n/a

• What is your In Game Name? * cspn2110
  • How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to. 15
  • What time zone are you in? * central
  • How many bans do you have on record? *1
  • If you have bans on record, why where they issued?* I was blamed for something i didnt do
  • What is your Tekkit experience? *About 2 years
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? * I need a server where i wont get greifed and stole from. my recent server experiences have been bad with lag, grief,and thieves.
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? * nope
  • If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names? n/a

Whitelisted

• What is your In Game Name? *145jdog
  • What time zone are you in? *Central
  • How many bans do you have on record? * 0
  • If you have bans on record, why where they issued? None
  • What is your Tekkit experience? *2 years
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? *My friend has asked me to join, because it seems like a cool server
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? *Yes
  • If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names?cspn2110

• What is your In Game Name? *145jdog
  • What time zone are you in? *Central
  • If you have bans on record, why where they issued? None
  • What is your Tekkit experience? *2 years
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? *My friend has asked me to join, because it seems like a cool server
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? *Yes
  • If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names?cspn2110

Whitelisted

• What is your In Game Name? * diedud225
  • What time zone are you in? * Australian EST
  • What is your Tekkit experience? * 2 years
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? * I was playing on a single player world and thought to myself "I'm lonely". I also don't like leaving my world running when I'm waiting for something to finish doing something. Also this server seemed better then the rest and its recent.
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? * Nope
  • If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names? Non

• What is your In Game Name? * diedud225
  • What time zone are you in? * Australian EST
  • What is your Tekkit experience? * 2 years
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? * I was playing on a single player world and thought to myself "I'm lonely". I also don't like leaving my world running when I'm waiting for something to finish doing something. Also this server seemed better then the rest and its recent.
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? * Nope
  • If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names? Non

Whitelisted

• What is your In Game Name? * cta453
  • What time zone are you in? * CST
  • What is your Tekkit experience? * I played a ton last year until the server I played on shut down. I haven't played since then, so I'm a little rusty but still quite experienced :)
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? * I'm looking for a welcoming, friendly community to play tekkit in! I'm trying to find that perfect server that I can stick with :)
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? * no

• What is your In Game Name? * cta453
  • What time zone are you in? * CST
  • What is your Tekkit experience? * I played a ton last year until the server I played on shut down. I haven't played since then, so I'm a little rusty but still quite experienced :)
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? * I'm looking for a welcoming, friendly community to play tekkit in! I'm trying to find that perfect server that I can stick with :)
  • Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? * no

Whitelisted

Application was submitted in the Google Docs form, if you could check it out, I would be grateful.

I misinterpreted the one question by the way;

What's your Tekkit experience? I have a lot of time stamped into Tekkit classic...

(One server enough to have well over 100 HV solar panels... Legit.)

• What is your In Game Name? BABarnes96
  • How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to.
  • What time zone are you in? central
  • What is your Tekkit experience? pretty new but know how most stuff works
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? i havent played much on multiplayer servers and this seemed like a good one to start on.

Application was submitted in the Google Docs form, if you could check it out, I would be grateful.

I misinterpreted the one question by the way;

What's your Tekkit experience? I have a lot of time stamped into Tekkit classic...

(One server enough to have well over 100 HV solar panels... Legit.)

^^^ Your application was denied due to having multiple bans on record for the following: griefing, xray, and hacks.

• What is your In Game Name? BABarnes96
  • How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to.
  • What time zone are you in? central
  • What is your Tekkit experience? pretty new but know how most stuff works
  • Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? i havent played much on multiplayer servers and this seemed like a good one to start on.

^^^ Accepted

^^^ Your application was denied due to having multiple bans on record for the following: griefing, xray, and hacks.

^^^ Accepted

Even though you may not accept this, I was younger when I had those bans. I have come to appreciate the game for what it is. I did grief a couple of times, and that was because the server owners acted like tyrants. (Abusing their powers just because they can.) That was the only reason why I used to grief. Now I just leave and put a bad rating on the server with the tyrant owners.

I would understand why you wouldn't accept my application. Those bans were on vanilla minecraft, (Not tekkit.) I was hoping you could reconsider... If not, then I guess I could understand why...

Even though you may not accept this, I was younger when I had those bans. I have come to appreciate the game for what it is. I did grief a couple of times, and that was because the server owners acted like tyrants. (Abusing their powers just because they can.) That was the only reason why I used to grief. Now I just leave and put a bad rating on the server with the tyrant owners.

I would understand why you wouldn't accept my application. Those bans were on vanilla minecraft, (Not tekkit.) I was hoping you could reconsider... If not, then I guess I could understand why...

I don't understand why people assume vanilla minecraft bans do not count towards applying for a tekkit server. Claiming it is a different game is wrong, because, technically it is an add-on which still contains the base game, making the bans the same.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons