[3.1.2]SilliTekkit[No PvP/No PvE][Nothing Banned] A Tekkit Server for the Rest of Us

sillibird

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. What is your In Game Name? templar24

2. How old are you? 16

3. What time zone are you in? AEST

4. How many bans do you have on record? None

5. If you have bans on record, why where they issued? N/A

6. What is your Tekkit experience? played a lot before the new launcher. stopped for a while and am trying to get back into it

7. Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? it seems like it will be a fun server to play on

8. Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? no

9. If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names? N/A

1. What is your In Game Name? templar24

2. How old are you? 16

3. What time zone are you in? AEST

6. What is your Tekkit experience? played a lot before the new launcher. stopped for a while and am trying to get back into it

7. Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? it seems like it will be a fun server to play on

9. If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names? N/A

Whitelisted

1. What is your In Game Name? MrPumpkinKiller

2. How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to. 16

3. What time zone are you in? EET

4. How many bans do you have on record? 0

5. If you have bans on record, why where they issued?

6. What is your Tekkit experience? Played about 6 months when tekkit came out and started playing again a month ago

7. Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? SP is boring and this server looks nice :)

8. Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? No

9. If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names?

1. What is your In Game Name? whitest0rm

2. How old are you? 21

3. What time zone are you in? gmt

6. What is your Tekkit experience? played since it was released as technic pack (before all the other modpacks) then stopped and a starting to get back into it learning the new stuff :)

7. Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? ive been looking for a server to play on to make videos for my new youtube channel so if im accepted i will try and do some large builds on the server

1. What is your In Game Name? *Roryajax

2. How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to. 14.

3. What time zone are you in? GMT (Specifically Ireland)

4. How many bans do you have on record? *None.

6. What is your Tekkit experience? Haven't played properly for about a year, played for a or so year before that.

7. Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? I haven't played properly for a while, and I'd like to get back into it with a [small] friendly server.

8. Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? No.

9. If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names? N/A.

Edited by Roryajax

1. What is your In Game Name? *Roryajax

2. How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to. 14.

3. What time zone are you in? GMT (Specifically Ireland)

4. How many bans do you have on record? *None.

6. What is your Tekkit experience? Haven't played properly for about a year, played for a or so year before that.

7. Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? I haven't played properly for a while, and I'd like to get back into it with a [small] friendly server.

8. Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? No.

9. If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names? N/A.

Whitelisted

1.What is your In Game Name?

allstar13579

2.How old are you?

3.What time zone are you in?

Central European Time (UTC+1)

4.How many bans do you have on record?

None

5.If you have bans on record, why WERE* they issued?

N/A

6.What is your Tekkit experience?

I've played a lot of Tekkit quite a long time ago so I have a general idea of how the old stuff works (which is why I'm here on classic).

7.Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit?

I'm looking to get back into Tekkit and this kind of server is a perfect place to do it.

8.Do you know anyone currently playing on this server?

No

9.If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names?

N/A

Edited by Xeez000

1.What is your In Game Name?

allstar13579

2.How old are you?

3.What time zone are you in?

Central European Time (UTC+1)

4.How many bans do you have on record?

None

5.If you have bans on record, why WERE* they issued?

N/A

6.What is your Tekkit experience?

I've played a lot of Tekkit quite a long time ago so I have a general idea of how the old stuff works (which is why I'm here on classic).

7.Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit?

I'm looking to get back into Tekkit and this kind of server is a perfect place to do it.

8.Do you know anyone currently playing on this server?

No

9.If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names?

N/A

Accepted

1. What is your In Game Name? * supermanko1994

2. How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to. I don't really want to tell, but if you are curious get in touch with me via: skype, steam or even on here.

3. What time zone are you in? * I live in GMT +1

4. How many bans do you have on record? * No, I do not

6. What is your Tekkit experience? * I've been playing tekkit for couple of months, so I know a couple of things.

7. Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? * I've been playing tekkit for couple of months, but I got out of it just because there was none to play with, that's why I want to apply on here.

8. Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? * No, I do not know anyone from the server.

9. If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names?

1. What is your In Game Name? * supermanko1994

2. How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to. I don't really want to tell, but if you are curious get in touch with me via: skype, steam or even on here.

3. What time zone are you in? * I live in GMT +1

4. How many bans do you have on record? * No, I do not

6. What is your Tekkit experience? * I've been playing tekkit for couple of months, so I know a couple of things.

7. Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? * I've been playing tekkit for couple of months, but I got out of it just because there was none to play with, that's why I want to apply on here.

8. Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? * No, I do not know anyone from the server.

Whitelisted.

• 2 months later...

What is your in game name? Yazankhasawneh9

How old are you? 11

What Time Zone are you in? Canada ( I do not know what the time zone is)

How many bans do you have on record? 0

If you have bans on record,why were they issued?

What is your Tekkit experience? I have played on lots of servers ( mostly small ones) and I have owned a server for a year. I have been playing Tekkit Classic for over 3 years now.

Why are you interested in joining SiliTekkit? I am looking for a nice server whith good staff and has no grieving/stealing and PVP.

Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? No

If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their Game Names?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons