[3.1.2]SilliTekkit[No PvP/No PvE][Nothing Banned] A Tekkit Server for the Rest of Us

sillibird

Yes, but only if the appeal is exemplary.

EX: 5-8 Sentences; proper grammar, etc.

~*ConstipatedWhale*~ Ban Appeal

I wasn't on Sillicraft server for very long, maybe less then three days infact, but the short time I was on SilliCraft was a very pleasant experience. Everyone was kind and it was a closely-knit community, even if Silli was constantly attacking everyone. I was having a good time making my base legit until an.... accident and then after that I went out with a lot of plans to build stuff around the server which I would like to accomplish. I'm going to have a hard time finding another nice server like this one, which is a process that I would rather avoid. I think I made some new friends on this server, and I'd love to play with them again. I confident Silli knows I was wrongfully accused of saying anything offensive to Ait, so hopefully that within itself will be enough for him to consider unbanning me. Even if I was wrongfully accused, I want to apologize to ait if he took any offense to anything that he thought I said and I hope he will forgive me.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~*ConstipatedWhale*~ Ban Appeal

I wasn't on Sillicraft server for very long, maybe less then three days infact, but the short time I was on SilliCraft was a very pleasant experience. Everyone was kind and it was a closely-knit community, even if Silli was constantly attacking everyone. I was having a good time making my base legit until an.... accident and then after that I went out with a lot of plans to build stuff around the server which I would like to accomplish. I'm going to have a hard time finding another nice server like this one, which is a process that I would rather avoid. I think I made some new friends on this server, and I'd love to play with them again. I confident Silli knows I was wrongfully accused of saying anything offensive to Ait, so hopefully that within itself will be enough for him to consider unbanning me. Even if I was wrongfully accused, I want to apologize to ait if he took any offense to anything that he thought I said and I hope he will forgive me.

I will consider forgiving you if you explain who was it saying those insults. I remember it saying beside your name (DarkMod) and your exact name, so unless someone hacked silli's computer and set themself in the rank DarkMod and changed their nickname to your name, then I still think it is you who said that.

I will consider forgiving you if you explain who was it saying those insults. I remember it saying beside your name (DarkMod) and your exact name, so unless someone hacked silli's computer and set themself in the rank DarkMod and changed their nickname to your name, then I still think it is you who said that.

I am 100% sure it was Silli because earlier he did the same thing and disguised himself as me. I don't know the command he did to do it though. Thats all I have to say, it couldn't have been anybody else except him. Silli was just joking around though.

I am 100% sure it was Silli because earlier he did the same thing and disguised himself as me. I don't know the command he did to do it though. Thats all I have to say, it couldn't have been anybody else except him. Silli was just joking around though.

Well, I think it is up to silli now to explain if it was him or you. I am sorry whale, but I need proof on what happened.

Silli is there any way you could think about whitelisting me? All the other servers are outdated by about a year or the owner of the thread never replies back to your application. It's fine if you don't though, just asking. :P

You will be considered if you write a nice little paragraph about why you want to join :)

*Why I want to you SilliTekkit*

It has been so long since I have played Tekkit and I've been meaning to get back in the swing of it, but there aren't a lot of servers out there that are "safe". Most servers have a long list of banned items that can sometimes ruin the fun, nukes I can understand and some of the mods cause lag but still. SilliTekkit looks like a server that would be my time worth while to play on and get back in the fun of Tekkit. Also, I really want to make a Tekkit series for my YouTube channel, and if you want to know what it is you can just ask, but I can't because the times I've tried the servers just go down! This server just looks really nice and I really want to play on a server, not just by my boring old-self, and make some new friends and learn new things.

Thanks! :D

1. What is your In Game Name? LuigiMario303

2. How old are you? - 15

3. What time zone are you in? USA Eastern Standard

4. How many bans do you have on record? 3 or more, not positive

5. If you have bans on record, why where they issued? Killing someones dogs and griefing as a noob. :/

6. What is your Tekkit experience? Pretty good, around a year or more.

7. Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? To do a Tekkit series with my brother that we've been trying to do forever.

8. Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? No

9. If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names?

Sorry for reposting this, that other email doesn't recieve anything apparently. :I

1. What is your In Game Name? LuigiMario303

2. How old are you? - 15

3. What time zone are you in? USA Eastern Standard

4. How many bans do you have on record? 3 or more, not positive

5. If you have bans on record, why where they issued? Killing someones dogs and griefing as a noob. :/

6. What is your Tekkit experience? Pretty good, around a year or more.

7. Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? To do a Tekkit series with my brother that we've been trying to do forever.

8. Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? No

9. If you know people currently playing on this server, what are their In Game Names?

Sorry for reposting this, that other email doesn't recieve anything apparently. :I

Denied

What about me Silli? Lol.

Last chance.

I screw up = perm banned

/Unbanned

What is your In Game Name? Nacholover96

How old are you? - You don't have to answer this if you choose not to. 17

What time zone are you in? GMT

How many bans do you have on record? 0

What is your Tekkit experience? I've played singleplayer for a few months

Why are you interested in joining SilliTekkit? I'm looking for a small server to join and people to game with

Do you know anyone currently playing on this server? no

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons