Help setting up Catch N' Slash Server

jettix

I was trying to set up a Catch N' Slash Pixelmon Server, but when I start the server, and try to join, I get the error message:

Forge Mod Loader has found ID mismatches

Complete details are in the log file

ID 765 is mismatched between world and game

You cannot connect to this server

I tried deleting the config file from the server and replacing it with the one from the Catch N' Slash modpack, but I still get the same error message.

Has anyone else tried to set up a Catch N' Slash Pixelmon server and had the same issue?

I would appreciate suggestions on how to fix the problem.

No... It's your server right? What it means is that for whatever reason, the ID's used BY the mods are conflicting between the client and the server. So when you try to join the server... whatever your client has assigned to ID 765... let's say the server sees it as a red pokeball, BUT your client computer that's trying to join sees it as an Apricorn.

Two solutions that I've used.

1. Copy ALL your config files from the server over to the client config folder except for eplus.cfg (that one always seems to cause me issues.. But that's ONLY if your mods have created one, if not just ignore).

If there's ID conflicts in your server as well... Check your logs for the word conflict... It doesn't always stop the server from booting up all the way.. you'll just have missing items that you can't explain. If you have ID conflicts in the log...

2. Download idfixMinus and install it into your mod folder. Run the game.. during the starting process, the mod idfixMinus will try and automagically correct ANY conflicting ID's between mods. It generates a file in the root of your modpack called idfixminus.txt; which is where it keeps track of all the id's used by your mods, the conflicts and the changes it made to them. Don't delete the idfixminus.txt file after you're done resolving any id conflicts, but you can remove the idfixminus mod from the mod folder.. it's done it's duty (as long as the mods you have are following the proper config file standards). At this point, use the config files you just fixed on your server as the gold masters... the ones you'll use to create your modpack or for your other clients to use. This way they ALL have the same ID configurations.