My SSP world doesn't show up!

Gio²

HELP (again Dx )!

I was playing on my SSP world when a bug with Tinker's Construct occured. I tried to fix it and such and it was annoying, but after the game chrashing again, my world didn't show up in the world list (after clicking "singleplayer")!

But it isn't gone, it is still in the "saves" folder and it looks fine inside...

Anyone knows what the problem is and how to fix it? I really don't want to rebuild my world. Again.

:"(

Tinkers construct wasn't in tekkit last time I checked.

I know I know, but I don't think it's the main problem. It just chrashed a few times and after another random restart my world didn't show up in the world's list.

What you're playing is not tekkit, which is the focus of this section.

If you are playing another official pack then you need to use the bug board for it. If you are playing a custom pack then you need to bug the author of the pack because we do not provide support for custom packs (with almost 200,000 of them, it would be impossible).

It is tekkit but customized :P

But okay.

I was hoping someone would've had the same issue before and that they fixed it some way...

I guess it's back to rebuilding my world.

Unless... I create a new world with the same seed and copy and past some files in that one. I dunno lolz might work.

Seems like one of your world files is corrupt, which is most likely going to be your level.dat.

One of the solution I've heard is to replace the level.dat with level.dat_old in your world file. Another one is to make a completely new world and move your old files to the new world folder.

If it works, worst case scenario is that you would probably lose all your inventory in your character.

Honestly though... You would probably getting more solution "googling" rather than posting here really.

I've made a habit of making a copy of my world file on my server everytime I turned the server off. You never know what may happen to your computer or MC, especially when you are adding your own mod and/or plugins.

Mkay, I noticed :P

Seems like one of your world files is corrupt, which is most likely going to be your level.dat.

One of the solution I've heard is to replace the level.dat with level.dat_old in your world file. Another one is to make a completely new world and move your old files to the new world folder.

If it works, worst case scenario is that you would probably lose all your inventory in your character.

Honestly though... You would probably getting more solution "googling" rather than posting here really.

I've made a habit of making a copy of my world file on my server everytime I turned the server off. You never know what may happen to your computer or MC, especially when you are adding your own mod and/or plugins.

Yea, I learned my lesson, gotta make those back-ups, especially with custom packs.

Thanks! :)

Yay I fixed it! The Data_Old file was missing C: