i cant play tekkit!!!

AJfunboy

Question

Launcher Version: 383

Operating System: windows 7 my computer is a toshiba

Java Version: i dont know

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

I really like tekkit and I am trying to play it but I cant download it I try as hard as I can but when I click on it it says page cant be displayed

Error Messages:

When I click on the windows thing to download the launcher it says this this page can not be displayed

Error Log:

22 answers to this question

• Moderators

You're making even less sense now. So you went to the correct address, the one link I posted, and clicked the windows button?

The pop-up window that appears should say it saves the file, most likely on the downloads folder which can be seen when you get to your Computer (where you have all your harddrives displayed). After that you can easily drag it to desktop and run it.

• Moderators

Clicking the windows button should give you a pop-up window, not send you to another site. Either internet explorer is being a derp or you might have malware on your computer.

If you can have some patience and please get a Mozilla Firefox, install it and use that one instead.

• Moderators

Please stop triple posting. Like I said earlier, your PC is infected with malware. Get yourself an antivirus program like Microsoft Security Essentials or Avast!

Do a full scan of your PC, it will take an hour or so depending on how many harddrives and programs you have installed. Take a cup of tea and read a book, these things take time