[1.0.7a] Dig For Diamonds [PVP][MyTown][No Whitelist][200 slots]

Busi

I've been on the Server for a while now.

I salute the admins and owners for their hard work. I mean, check out previous posts. Busi did a great job to remove lag and to improve the server. Thank you for your effort, man!

Also I really love the community (well, most of it) and the nice staff; so, it's my favourite place in all Minecraftia.

This is by far one of the best servers I've found for AOTBT, staff is friendly and will answer your questions. Server has very low lag but does spike a little bit but never gets unbearable. And I like the PVP/PVE mix that it offers. My only real complaint is the fact that there seems to be a bug with the mytown perms making it impossible to make a town in the tropics (where me and my friends always live) meaning the tropics is open to being griefed. Other then that it's a great server and I've been loving it so far!

Edited by Darkdemondev

This is by far one of the best servers I've found for AOTBT, staff is friendly and will answer your questions. Server has very low lag but does spike a little bit but never gets unbearable. And I like the PVP/PVE mix that it offers. My only real complaint is the fact that there seems to be a bug with the mytown perms making it impossible to make a town in the tropics (where me and my friends always live) meaning the tropics is open to being griefed. Other then that it's a great server and I've been loving it so far!

Its not a bug, i have done so you can't claim in the tropic world since we do reset it once in a while

Also server is updated to 1.0.7