Failed to download:

BandyLive

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, guys, don't delete .technic folder! Technic's servers are overloaded. They have "20,000 simultaneous downloaders", jsut think, about 6 mb/s every person, that means 120.000 mb/s wich means 120 gb/s. Just wait and press "play" button :D

There is no way everyone is getting 6mb/s. An average speed in the US is not even 1mb/s. And with overload, each person get a very very small percentage of what they would normally get. So you can't estimate speeds like that....

It's relieving to know that I'm not the only one having problems downloading. Having never used Technic before, I wasn't sure if I was doing something incorrectly, or if Tropicraft was somehow not downloading properly (as I've been trying to download that specific mod, multiple times, for at least two hours). Decided to take a look at the forums, and found this one. Currently at 80% with my fingers crossed.

Thanks to everyone who is working to fix the problems, and best of luck to the people dealing with them. :)