Oh gods, the poison pain!

Targren

Since I don't think there's an AotBT Wiki yet, could someone kindly point out to me WHY, OH WHY, IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT'S HOLY, am I running into a half dozen witches every night? Dear gods, I'm still wearing wooden armor, and with the 1.6 hunger nerf, that poison is just brutal.

Was it really, really stupid to set up my base camp on the outskirts of a Magic Forest?

No offense, but yes, that was sorta psycho :)

get some minions out, have them dig some iron and diamonds out, and make some iron or diamond armor... there's no possible reason you should have to wear wooden armor for more than one night :P

It occured to me that one of the mods might have made it so that witches spawn in a whole biome like that. Glad to see I was right, even if it does mean a dozen round trips to a new base to move my stuff (I miss the cheap backpacks from Hexxit).

I've managed to get myself tricked out in iron armor and I'm rocking the steel broadsword now, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Minions?  I really need a wiki. <_<

Man, I totally have no idea what's going on. O_O

Is there a reference somewhere to what the icons on the morph list mean? (The 'burn in sun' on Zombie and Skeleton, and the 'climb' on the spiders are obvious, but some of the others.. not so much).

Not even gonna worry about TE until I get some time to dig through its wiki and figure out what things like "Redstone Flux" are. Too bad more mods don't have in-game instruction books like TC did. That was a nice touch.