[1.0.10b][SFT] SuperFunTime [PvE] [GriefPrevention]

Dpa1991

Now im not sure whats going on. Im definitely updated and everything but im getting an error message that i have never gotten before.

Failed to login: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL:

h ttp://session.minecraft.net/game/joinserver.jsp?user=jsautt780&sessionId=token%3A6b1e297f59774c4e8924f167b6b9d0a1%3Acb5c6eb419fe4f61ad3476d8f56f5b34&serverId=2989918f253b50acf7787583dda70dfd570d972b

Please i have put tons of work into my build and i think its turning out to be one of the best builds i have ever done, i would really hate to loose it.

Edited by jsautt780

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello I'm having a problem with the server crashing my client on log in. I warped to the warp "mesa" it said it was unsafe and porting me to the nearest safe area and than my client crashed. Every time I try to log in now it just crashes my client. I hope some one can help thank you for your time.

My client crashes on joining the server. I've looked at the crash log, and it seems to be caused by the Dragon Mounts mod. Don't quote me on that, though.

Crash log: http://pastebin.com/95f7x03P

Glad to know I'm not the only one it happened to. I tried a clean install of the modpack didn't fix it. I wonder if they deleted our player files from the server if it would fix it?

I took a look at the problem, and I might know what it is. I've seen a Water Dragon in the area I was in, and apparently it's ticking too much or something. If this is true, deleting the player files will do nothing.

Thanks for taking the time to look at it for me. I'm sure it will be resolved at some point. I was having loads of fun playing with every one and can hopefully get back to that soon. :D

Thanks for taking the time to look at it for me. I'm sure it will be resolved at some point. I was having loads of fun playing with every one and can hopefully get back to that soon. :D

I believe this was due to a glitch in 1.0.7, sorry I didn't get to you guys sooner. Been busy with my Pixelmon server which just updated to 3.0

Server updated to 1.0.8

Edited by Dpa1991

I believe this was due to a glitch in 1.0.7, sorry I didn't get to you guys sooner. Been busy with my Pixelmon server which just updated to 3.0

Server updated to 1.0.8

It's no problem I'll update now and go see if I can play now. I was also unaware you had a pixelmon server I will be sure to check that out. :D

Edited by jake5675

I joined but nobody seems to want to talk. Is that normal in this server?

client crashed, and now it crashes everytime i try to join. =(

The server is actually pretty fun some people are more talkative than others. I usually try to be rather chatty. I'm crashing when joining as well you may wan't to take a look at your crash log. You can find it by typing %appdata% into your search bar than clicking on .technic than modpacks than attack-of-the-bteam and than crash reports. As soon as we are able to join again if you want you can come play with me.  I have a good start on ores tinkers construct and thermal expansion.

I have been playing on this server but now every time I join my client crashes. Guess I will have to switch :( thats too bad this was my favorite B Team server.

I'm having the same problem as well, It may be that they banned a mod and you had part of it in your inv or in the world near you and you crash. That's just a guess i'm not super knowledgeable on the subject. Just keep checking back when the pack updates it should fix the issue. I really feel the same way you do it sucks not being able to play.

I'm having the same problem as well, It may be that they banned a mod and you had part of it in your inv or in the world near you and you crash. That's just a guess i'm not super knowledgeable on the subject. Just keep checking back when the pack updates it should fix the issue. I really feel the same way you do it sucks not being able to play.

This should be fixed now, I don't know why removing flans caused it. I've removed mods from servers and it hasnt done anything like this. 

This server is fun and grief free! If you do have a grief the staff always come and try to roll back your grief so no problem there. There are events like mob arena and spleef and other random stuff we do for fun. The server shop opens a couple times a day so you can buy and sell items. 

• 2 weeks later...

The move has been completed -- sorry it took so long.

If bteam.superfuntime.org doesnt work use the following IP until the DNS fully propagates: 192.99.21.149

Edited by Dpa1991

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons