Attn pack admins: Minions config file fix

Brigadon

Administrators:

Please insert the following text into the as_minions_advanced.cfg

please be aware that there can be NO whitespaces in the file.

//

registerBlockIDasTreeBlock:1157
registerBlockIDasTreeBlock:1172
registerBlockIDasTreeBlock:1216
registerBlockIDasTreeBlock:1219
registerBlockIDasTreeBlock:1255
registerBlockIDasTreeBlock:1251
registerBlockIDasTreeBlock:1583
registerBlockIDasTreeBlock:1251
registerBlockIDasTreeBlock:1741
registerBlockIDasTreeBlock:1642
registerBlockIDasTreeBlock:1643
registerBlockIDasTreeBlock:1644
registerBlockIDasTreeBlock:1645

//

registerBlockIDasWorthlessBlock:162
registerBlockIDasWorthlessBlock:163
registerBlockIDasWorthlessBlock:164
registerBlockIDasWorthlessBlock:165
registerBlockIDasWorthlessBlock:166
registerBlockIDasWorthlessBlock:167
registerBlockIDasWorthlessBlock:168
registerBlockIDasWorthlessBlock:169
registerBlockIDasWorthlessBlock:174
registerBlockIDasWorthlessBlock:245
registerBlockIDasWorthlessBlock:246
registerBlockIDasWorthlessBlock:247
registerBlockIDasWorthlessBlock:754
registerBlockIDasWorthlessBlock:755
registerBlockIDasWorthlessBlock:1376
registerBlockIDasWorthlessBlock:2276

//

What this does is, it allows minions to identify all types of trees as 'trees' instead of ignoring some or treating them as mineable blocks. currently, there are several types of tree blocks that are referred to as 'logs' or 'trees' instead of the standard 'wood' designation for vanilla and most mod trees, this config file option allows the minions to treat them the same as any other tree.

In addition, it also tells minions to treat 'stone replacers' as stone, instead of spending 25 minutes digging out an entire pocket of basalt, ash, or marble despite basalt and marble not being considered 'ores'. Surface replacers are NOT included on this list since, if you use strip mining at surface level, you generally have a very good reason for using them that way.

These things can still be dug out with area mining, but will be treated like smoothstone, sand, dirt, and gravel... minions will dig THROUGH them, but while strip mining will not spend extra time digging out vanity blocks.

I don't get the crashing. Are you using Java 7 or 6? I heard it may be related to a multithreading thing.

Java 7. We had to remove the mod due to it it kept crashing our server over and over. I also had like 50 people on at a time which could cause it to happen more often.

Also, it is NOT the same error as the error that happened before on the first update. I'll be looking for the crash-log of the error. Report back soon.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Attempted to cancel a uncancelable event
	at net.minecraftforge.event.Event.setCanceled(Event.java:104)
	at atomicstryker.minions.common.MinionsChunkManager.canUnloadChunk(MinionsChunkManager.java:85)
	at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_136_MinionsChunkManager_canUnloadChunk_Unload.invoke(.dynamic)
	at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:39)
	at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:108)
	at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76623_d(Chunk.java:1193)
	at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73156_b(ChunkProviderServer.java:500)
	at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:418)
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:876)
	at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:330)
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:781)
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:663)
	at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)

Full Report: http://pastebin.com/fBJyAQem

Edited by Jasonsj10

call me weird, but I have been working on 'evil mastermind' packs for two years so far... since they generally feature minions I have had to bang out issues with it dozens of times.

Thanks very much for some of the mods in this pack... they have enabled me to polish off the final flairs on my evil overlord server pack.

Have you considered adding utility mobs? it's a lot lower profile than most mods of it's type, and can help give evil genius lairs those incredibly stupid wandering redshirts they desperately need to add to the dinosaurs, enderpets, and dragons defending the place.

I won't suggest MCA...even though I use it to make 'daughters of the evil overlords' for heroes to seduce into helping them overthrow me :P

Edited by Brigadon