What do you want from a tekkit server?

My friends and I are planning a tekkit server, and would love to know from players what they want/don't want from a tekkit server!

Personally the main thing I want from a server is an experience where you have the freedom and choices and admins don't limit you from a lot of things.

I'd like a good land claiming system that allows people to protect their stuff.

I also like when a server gives you a decent set of starting tools. Things like wooden tools, maybe even a solar panel.

But most importantly, I want to be able to use the transmutation table.

Those are my top 3 things.

epersonaly i'd like the ability to be guarented that our stuff won't be destroyed instantly and a way to at least start up some machines (maybe a single energy collecter, a transmutation tablet diamond and klien star)

the abbility to choose a path way or mix it up (more magicy starter set, more techy starter set, and an even starter set)

stuff like that

epersonaly i'd like the ability to be guarented that our stuff won't be destroyed instantly and a way to at least start up some machines (maybe a single energy collecter, a transmutation tablet diamond and klien star)

the abbility to choose a path way or mix it up (more magicy starter set, more techy starter set, and an even starter set)

stuff like that

diamond a klien star as starter items are you insane? that would kill all early game ¬_¬

well following that logic i think a great server should have a starter castle (9x9 chunks) all by yourself and a starter kit with all the machines a stack of copper cables and 4 diamond blocks

well derping apart...

a good server should have some things to be considered

1.-A nice spawn, not a very big one but nice impresive to give a warm welcome to the newcomers

2.-EE Disabled, i personally hate EE because is a great mod, but just as a stand alone... with other mods like IC it becomes totally unbalanced

3.-Rules that Encourages PvP and raiding, just take a look on Terranovo's Rules list (check in the Deluxe Servers section)

4.- Not overpowered ranks (besides mods of course) i dont wanna be playing and find some guy flying around just because he pays real money

5.-RP PvP Survival oriented server, i dont like creative servers, they look awesome but ghaterng resouces is what makes Minecraft great

6.- OP armors/weapons disabled. To grant a meaningful and fair PVP you need to get rid of Nano armor quantum and nano saber, with a Quantum armor you are practically inmortal and with Nano armor the nano saber kills you with 2 hits, that's not PVP at all

7.- Daily events like mob arena just to keep user who already reach endgame to have fun =P

diamond a klien star as starter items are you insane? that would kill all early game ¬_¬

i got all those things with in less than 30 minutes of playtime and already am almost at klien star level two and dark matter after 1:30 of playtime (i recorded it which is how i know) but yah those were examples like in reality you'd like get like idk a generator to start with or maybe some iron or something but like otherwise as soon as you start late into it you can't find any resources (main reason why ee is in there) but yeah looking back at it klien star and diamond would be overkill. but something to start with would be a fairly decent idea at least maybe after like two-three weeks.