Starting an "Attack of the B-Team server"

Gretter74

After running a bukkit server for a few years, I've tested Feat the Beast and now I'm looking at technic, the latest releas with Attack of the b-team.

Hours of fun awaits!

Can anyone give an outline on how to get some admin tools on the server if possible?

I'd wish for claims for players, tp for staff at least.

thx in advance, and thx to all the people working for free on these things.

ok, perhaps that wasn't very clear.

I've been using bukkit, and spiggot so far. What I would like to know is, how do I get a substitute for something like essentials installed with "attack of the b-team". What is the procedure to install it, what is the name of the plugin I should get.

Instructions might be: Get this bla bla, put it in etc. folder. Or maybe I can't just put it in a folder but need to edit the server jar.

thx for replying

So.. I got: http://ci.md-5.net/job/MCPC-Plus-164/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/eclipse/Forge/target/mcpc-plus-1.6.4-R2.1-forge965-B231.jar
which I assume should be the right one for attack of the b-team, that's 1.6.4, right?

I then replace the server jar, and as you prediceted it makes some errors:
http://ci.md-5.net/job/MCPC-Plus-164/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/eclipse/Forge/target/mcpc-plus-1.6.4-R2.1-forge965-B231.jar

I've asked google what the cause might be, but I didn't find the answer.

Any help still appriciated.

(the forge in my original ATB down load is also 965)

I wonder if I would have more luck getting forge then adding mcpc+ and then trying to install the attack of the b-team mods?

Edited by Gretter74

I personally would love to help construct anything if you wanted, like if you were making an adventure map, or capture the flag map with the Attack of the B mod pack.  

The morph mod and sync mod would help a lot  with those. 

Edited by Der Artz

What I did wrong was, I replaced the minecraft_server.1.6.4.jar, when it's realy the BTEAM.jar.

So for anyone new to this:

1) Install and start the Attack of the b-team server as it is in the modpack.

2) Stop the server and replace BTEAM.jar with the 1.6.4 version of mcpc+ (currently found here: http://ci.md-5.net/job/MCPC-Plus-164/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/eclipse/Forge/target/mcpc-plus-1.6.4-R2.1-forge965-B231.jar)
3) Start it, stop it again, and you will have a plugins folder. It works with essentials and permissionsex, but griefprevention gave errors.

I personally would love to help construct anything if you wanted, like if you were making an adventure map, or capture the flag map with the Attack of the B mod pack.  

The morph mod and sync mod would help a lot  with those. 

Coincidentally, I noticed the Sync and Morph mod being used by yogscast recently.

It bugged out a bit.

One of the two ended up spazzing out it seems.

So, don't be surpriced.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...