This mojang account has no purchased copies of minecraft attached.

LaylaOfTheCrypt

just to be clear i did purchased minecraft back in 2012 so idk why this is saying this, but i can still play minecraft i just cant download anything from technic because when i go to download it and sign in it says "This mojang account has no purchased copies of minecraft attached" and idk what to do because i really want to play some of the mod packs. i also checked my mojang account and the section that tells you what games you have purchased my minecraft isnt there so if anyone can help ill be extremely grateful!

just to be clear i did purchased minecraft back in 2012 so idk why this is saying this, but i can still play minecraft i just cant download anything from technic because when i go to download it and sign in it says "This mojang account has no purchased copies of minecraft attached" and idk what to do because i really want to play some of the mod packs. i also checked my mojang account and the section that tells you what games you have purchased my minecraft isnt there so if anyone can help ill be extremely grateful!

Start minecraft from the mojang webpage, preferably on a computer you haven't played on.

It is entirely possible you paid money for a cracked game installer.

Also find your receipt, if this is a case of mojang forgetting your purchase then you need proof to show them.

Though as melfice said, this has nothing to do with technic.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

I felt obligated to post this after seeing the last response given the time elapsed. But also i purchased Minecraft from the Mojang website very recently and now it says "the Mojang account has no purchased copies of Minecraft attached." when i try to log into Technic. Is this an issue with Technic or Mojang? Because I can play Minecraft but not Technic.

• Forum Administrators

37 minutes ago, Proximox said:

I felt obligated to post this after seeing the last response given the time elapsed. But also i purchased Minecraft from the Mojang website very recently and now it says "the Mojang account has no purchased copies of Minecraft attached." when i try to log into Technic. Is this an issue with Technic or Mojang? Because I can play Minecraft but not Technic.

You purchased the Bedrock edition and not the Java edition. The Java edition is required.