AttilaCraft Attack on B-Team White Listed Survival.

DrShaz

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: EarthCraft447

I'm applying because i think this server might be the best server to play in a small community. When I read what it's about, It shocked me. I'd be pleased if you allowed me to play on this server. Thank you.    -BTW    I'm nice and will follow all the rules.

IGN: Reasons2Live

:)

Whitelist application:

I currently don't have that much video content but this might just be what i've been missing. ;)

I've been looking for a good server to do more builds on. I've tried the usual multiplayer servers online but it tends to be more politics and nagging from players, and less building and fun. 

I've been watching the mindcrack team for two seasons and really love the Whitlisted server approach.

IGN: Hitagi_San

wanna build a big town :3 .  play and live with friends. (I do everything on single player, bored being alone :P)

IGN:ExplicitLashy

IGN: JackTheSir

Plan to record one day but don't have equipment ATM so I probably won't on this server if accepted.

IGN: Tripork2000

I have a YouTube channel and some videos. If I were to get accepted I MAY do a series. Here is my channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/TriPork

W-W-W-W-W-W-WHITELISTED Accept my skype request for the IP. BreakMeIntoGlass

IGN:bulletsucket

I plan to play on a private server with my new friends, so that i can still get the online experience but not continuously get killed, and to play and a fresh world that isn't completely destroyed. i hope to see you guys on!

ING: legendaryfury123

i know this is not necessary, but i want to give a reason of why i want to play on this server, so heres the thing, i want to be in this kind of servers because i know there is a respectful community intersted in helping other that need help, second I'm sick of joining servers that get me greifed as soon as i leave the server, thats why i want a respectful community.

Thank You

i would really apreciate it if you read this.. :)

Legendaryfury123 Says Thanks

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons