Something that needs to be fixed and i am pissed about

Masonmas

I loved this modpack before but now i am just plain out pissed. Me and my friend were playing and we were doing a challenge. It was a race for space. In the middle of me playing, the game crashed and i came back to see my world gone. I have worked on that world since the modpack came out and i am extremly pissed at this. I had so much and the thing is that i can still see the world file in the modpack folder but the world will not show up. On another note, Me and me friend couldn't get to space legit anyway's because the coal generator was not working. Please! Please! fix this problem but until then, SCREW YOU! AND YOUR DAMN MODPACK!

I loved this modpack before but now i am just plain out pissed. Me and my friend were playing and we were doing a challenge. It was a race for space. In the middle of me playing, the game crashed and i came back to see my world gone. I have worked on that world since the modpack came out and i am extremly pissed at this. I had so much and the thing is that i can still see the world file in the modpack folder but the world will not show up. On another note, Me and me friend couldn't get to space legit anyway's because the coal generator was not working. Please! Please! fix this problem but until then, SCREW YOU! AND YOUR DAMN MODPACK!

No need to shout. but i geuss you play singleplayer then?

Since the world wont show up.

Try this: 

make a new save, copy and pasting that save's level.dat to the old world. You lose your inventory, achievements, mapwriter info, etc. but you at least get to keep the world and anything you've made/stored in chests. 

Edited by arriej

Try this: 

make a new save, copy and pasting that save's level.dat to the old world. You lose your inventory, achievements, mapwriter info, etc. but you at least get to keep the world and anything you've made/stored in chests. 

soz but it didnt work. Thanks anyways

Try this: 

Never mind! i did it backwards. Thank you so much