No vanilla biomes

Moosetroyer

I've been working on witchery and I've hit a snag. I can't seem to find ANY vanilla biomes, and therefore can't find any wolves/cats. Is there something I'm missing, or did I just get REALLY unlucky? Also it should be noted that I'm hosting a multiplayer server, so a world reset isn't really an option. :|

I've been working on witchery and I've hit a snag. I can't seem to find ANY vanilla biomes, and therefore can't find any wolves/cats. Is there something I'm missing, or did I just get REALLY unlucky? Also it should be noted that I'm hosting a multiplayer server, so a world reset isn't really an option. :|

To make sure for the biomes make some worlds in single player and do some fly arounds.

I've seen plenty of kittys in a 'Tropical Rainforest'. In the Sphax textures the trees have the same look as jungle trees.

2014-02-16_175103_zpsd1f36b14.png

The trouble is the daft kittys like to walk in to the Quicksand and the Poison Ivy. I can't recall seeing any wolfs yet.

*goes off for a quick fly (bat form) around*

Edit: Nearly 2h later and the only other place I have found cats is the 'Jungle'. Still no sign of any wolfs, but I did find some new biomes and 4 villages ;)

Edited by Eziair