Tecnic platform launcher download link missing?

trisledge

Same thing here. I'm trying to download the launcher for windows and it says " No data received" on chrome. This is the address I get http://launcher.technicpack.net/launcher/429/TechnicLauncher.exe

Same, i have the .technic file in my computer, but i don't have any launcher here...

Guys if you have a .technic file it have a ''temp'' file it tried to launch it at first time it appeared tekkit in the screen but it dont launched, i try it again and it says it was invalid, any anwsers for that?

I'm experiencing the same symptoms (Windows):

- Previously downloaded launcher doesn't load:

--- Splash screen appears in unelevated launch (no "Run as Administrator") but disappears quickly after and removes itself from running processes

--- Splash screen stays in elevated launch, but no "loading" happens

- Dead URL; URL for launcher download is invalid (all versions). Gives me an instant "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."

Please be patient, downloads of technic launcher is down for the moment.

Take some time-off and enjoy valentines day! Technic team will surely be back with some more love!

Heheh. Will do. ;-)

I just hope they too get to enjoy more of Val-day and not have to truobleshoot this silly issue.

Edited by AriinPHD