Help out a Newb to Technic coming from FTB

Electroz5809

Hello, I'm new to technic and am wondering how to get Attack of the B-Team installed on my Multicraft server which is hosted by someone else. I pasted all of the necessary files into the server (After wiping it clean) and I get the same crash message in the console. I also am not sure what to do with the double .jar files. Please help! Thanks!

14.02 17:25:48 [Multicraft] Server stopped
14.02 17:25:48 [Multicraft] Received stop command
14.02 17:25:45 [Multicraft] Server stopped
14.02 17:25:45 [Multicraft] Looks like a crash, check the server console. Return value: 1
14.02 17:25:45 [Multicraft] Server shut down
14.02 17:25:45 [server] INFO Error: Unable to access jarfile /jar/BTeam.jar
14.02 17:25:45 [Multicraft] Failed to copy jarfile from global JAR directory
14.02 17:25:45 [Multicraft] JAR file not found, copying from global JAR directory
14.02 17:25:45 [Multicraft] Failed to create local JAR directory
14.02 17:25:45 [Multicraft] Loaded config for "Default"
14.02 17:25:45 [Multicraft] Starting server!
14.02 17:25:45 [Multicraft] Loading server properties
14.02 17:25:45 [Multicraft] Server stopped
14.02 17:25:45 [Multicraft] Retrying server startup

This is the console error log I get on Multicraft, I am using Multicraft just so you guys know.

That problem is typically caused by a permissions error on the file.  If you have access to the actaully server via SSH or RDP/VNC you could run 'chmod 777 BTeam.jar' and then the multicraft user would have access :D If not try deleting and re-uploading or contact your host. Good luck! :)

Some multicraft configs will be setup with either server jar folder, /root/jar folder or /root (listed as Daemon Jar, Server Jar, Server Base in the Advanced Options in your server profile).  This entirely depends on how your host has setup your server profile.  If you can't load your server and see this error, then you need to make a copy of the .jar and put it in the /root/jar folder OR ask your host provider to switch you to "Server Base Directory" and this will allow you to add new jars without placing a copy into a /jar folder.

There's your problem.

You see, that's what I'm having trouble fixing. I can't seem to get the Multicraft server to use both jar files. I have tried setting it to use BTeam.jar and minecraft_server.1.6.4.jar and to no avail. Multicraft can only select one jar file to use, and cannot seem to get it to use both.

You see, that's what I'm having trouble fixing. I can't seem to get the Multicraft server to use both jar files. I have tried setting it to use BTeam.jar and minecraft_server.1.6.4.jar and to no avail. Multicraft can only select one jar file to use, and cannot seem to get it to use both.

Just use BTeam.jar but don't delete the other file. BTeam.jar loads itself AND minecraft_server.1.6.4.jar all by itself.

Edited by rcmaehl