HORIZONCITY- BTEAM - Is now offically closed.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just going to say this real fast. 1. I didn't HAVE a faction. 2. the main world would NOT let me break or place ANY block except in a 12 block raius in a pretty much useless "town". 3. I know for a fact gatlet didn't /tpaccept the teleport request due to LITERALLY sitting in the same room with him IRL. 4. only reason anyone would want to play is because there is no lag compared to other attack of the b-team servers. 5. I was only on PVP because your towny plugin was NOT letting me do ANYTHING on PVE... no need to get sarcastic when all these point to something fishy. almost like someone set me up or thats just how ALL players are greeted to this server. I tried to aske for help on main when it wouldn't let me do anything and was ignored for the most part. to put it simply YOU forced me into the PVP server due to not being able to do ANYTHING in main and then blame my younger brother who was in the room at the time when I PERSONALLY checked his chat log for a tpaccept, know what I found? NOTHING! I am already trying to spread the word for the crap I went through and your excuses aren't telling me WHAT HAPPENED! I would really like to know but you beating around the bush isn't helping matters. of course you would protct your staff, and may I ask what this mysterious  anti-hack plugin is? you haven't said the name yet, very curious... you say you have experiance running servers, how do we the players know without proof! all I really want before throwing this all behind me is to know EXACTLY what happened! no beating around the bush, no "were trying to find out", no "it's your fault for ____", and no excuses. I want awnsers!

As I said earlier you were in the PVP world, therefore you took the risk of having your base raided. Someone must have found your base and tped their friends there, it is possible that the person who found it may have drunk a potion of invisibility therefore giving the appearance of hacking while in truth playing legitimatly. The pve world is set up so you don't have to make a town you can just go ahead and mine away, there is no massive conspiracy against you, it is simply that you had not read the rules. Main world is for making a town and a completely safe house, it is NOT designed for chopping trees or mining. I noticed that your pvp base was not hidden or defended in anyway so you only have yourself to blame when it got raided, you should use a faction on the pvp world for keeping your stuff safe.

If you want proof of our capability please take a look at the hexxit server and see how good it is, you were not ignored, me and another admin came to your little cave and tried to calm the situation down, however that was impossible with you complaining about how we were abusing power. As I said to you that night, none of my admins have ever abused the powers given to them, they were carefully selected and monitored to ensure they were the best choices for the positions.

Hodger, To become a pmod please go to the applications tab on the website and follow the instructions.

Edited by Reg_Huffington

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

The server is down at the minute due to a failsafe in the towny plugin activating, it should be fixed in about 8 hours. For now feel free to play on the hexxit server as it's still going strong. Nothing will be lost and the server will be up and running as soon as we fix the problem.

Edited by Reg_Huffington

Hola Players! I Welcome Anyone Reading this to come join the server! If you like actually having a challenge then come on into the server! We Have Nice mods and Admins and the server gives you a run for your money to get to the top. When have you ever used genetics for anything? Never Probably! When I figured out i couldn't fly i just worked harder. Now I can shoot fireballs, eat grass and get sheered for infinite wool! This Server Can Not only make you work hard, but it can teach you a thing or two as well ;) So Come Join the server! Hard Work always pays off in the end, and this server is really good.   

-Neg

your welcome to apply, just go to our website and look under the tab that says "applications" make sure to post on the proper thread, either hexxit or bteam.

Reg is the owner for bteam, so he would decide on your application. good luck!

hey instanity,

my staff never told me the exact time and date of instance:

I can review chat logs and see what may have happened, but what was the date and aprx. time:

what were the Gamertags of the players involved? I stay very busy with real life work, the admins never really told me much about what happened, only that it happened in PvP world. I got on them pretty harshly for going against our anarchy policy for PvP worlds. most of htem should've known better cause they've been part of our server style for a long time. but some of them are still learning how to be good admins as well.

as you said yourself: you didn't have a faction. sooooo? you didn't claim your land. that would be the reason were raidied. you were in a PvP world with no claimed faction land. so your loot was not protected un anyway. ANY player could have greifed you. Next time , claim your land. either with factions or towny.

also, the towny chunk radius is the same as factions....16x16 chunk.

as we've stated in the outset on our websites and on the server post.

we have 2 different world styles.

pvp. and pve.

In the CITY world  to be able to build or mine YOU HAVE TO OWN A TOWN. then, you can build within your town radius. this is a style of play we do on all our servers

to cut down on any greif issues on main. (I.E. pillars to the sky...minon mines all over the place.) we did open a PvE rescource world recently, in THAT World you can build and mine anywhere. However yout cant claim land to build a permamanent and safe base. 

this new design will def. be a lo more straight forward, pointing you immediately to what style you want to do. I have nicknamed our towny worlds : /warp city

on the [warp] city world, you make a town to claim land and build or mine. this world is 99% greif proof and protected under our 2nd rule.

our [warp] pve and [warp] pvp worlds are just what the name implies. you can do whatever you want in either. no rules. however, towny does not work in PvE as it resets every few weeks/months. factions ONLY works in PvP.

im sorry, you had a bad experience. we are in alpha testing so your feedback is much appericated. I have since chewed my bteam staff out heavily for not following our admin server rules on pvp worlds. they no understand better what our pvp worlds are for. and that they are to offer no assitaince in getting materials back from pvp'ed players.

in our city world however, we will work to find out who broke rule 2 and jail them for a long time. and help to compensate you if we can.

I hope this clears up any confustion in the future.

Edited by hooptiecoupe

hey yoda, please go to our website for more info. I always update our website frst before I update here.

it was temp white listed while we ran tests. we had a conflict issue with towny that had to be resolved before opening it back up. its OPEN now for anyone to play.

were terriably sorry for the downtime we had over the weekend. I was on vacation so I could fix the issue until this evening. I plan to a kit soon to our website shop to give all players a compensation gift. for the downtime. check our website BTEAM Shop or the NEWS section on the Home page for an update on when this will me made avail.

sorry for the crashes everyone. it wasn't an issue with towny or with any plugin. it was an issue with the host. This problem as since been resolved and server is back to 100% again

I've place a

"sorry for the crashes kit" at /spawn

its free for all players. It def has a lot of great goodies from various mods to enjoy

dragon eggs, flans guns, witchery, diamonds, and other stuff to play with. you can only get this kit once, it will be available unitl march 10th at midnight.

Problem with the flans mod arenas caused certain people to lose inventories. Talk to me and I will refund what you lost. 

That problem is now fixed,  me and admins will not use use the flans arenas in future.

We are crashing a little bit but we aim to fix that in the next few minutes. 

There will also be a pvp event tonight at around 11pm GMT

Edited by Reg_Huffington

ya,,...? the the server wasn't crashing, it was a 'failed to connect to minecraft servers' error. meaning something with mojang. ive never seen it before. but the server, never crashed.

people just couldn't log on.

were working on updating to 1.0.9 at the moment. it should be fully ready by tommorw.

im working on a new system that hopefully will only only prevent certain items from being used on the Towny worlds. Mainly due to greif issues to towns.

But in the PvP worlds, you would be able to use these items to your hearts content.

were doing tests on the drawbridges, since previously they were corrupting chunks on our hexxit server. this appers to be updated to a newer version. but we have to test to make sure that they don't corrupt chunks on our server before we release them.

Im proud to announce no crashes in 1 full week. the sever as been adjusted to allow 4 hour restart times.

World is def. growing by leaps and bounds. lots of players on at almost any time of day.

I plan to do some fun stuff on the moon planet. maybe make some buggy races?

updated the server post to reflect recent changes on the serve

only 2 items remain banned, and that is due to crashes or bypassing protections still. all flan items have been removed from ban list.

your now complety protected on the city world if you own a town

so come enjoy the DUBSTEP GUN and the other fun toys that all the other servers or either banning or making donor only perks. Just don't waste them on the city world. cause they just wont work.

The Ban system is finally adjusted. This will make it impossible for anyone to greif your town with modded items.

The way the new system will work is it will allow all the itmes to be used in PvP worlds. but will prevent them in the City worlds.

For instance, minon staffs can be used in all worlds except City and fun worlds.

RULE 2 will soon be changing to reflect the same rule as our Hexxit server.

Yah sorry about that gamersonly, we had a weird crash last night. But it was fixed when the server, we are investigating the cause but we believe it may have been the host. We are back up now so feel free to come on, i'm sure the community will give you a warm welcome.

Also i'd like to give a warm welcome to our three new pmods, flyger, hodger and phoenix have been dedicated memebers of the server and hold some of the highest playtimes.

Edited by Reg_Huffington

Im looking for feedback on lag issues.

some players report lag, but when we check, server is at 19TPS with plenty of ram avail.

Anybody reading this, if you are playing our server and experience lag, pelase do /gc and send me a report on what the TPS and memory are. ill look it up on chat logs and confirm as well. and see what might be causeing it

Our server has just had an update mainly involving lag and ores, all changes are listed below.

- Max player cap has been decreased from 100 to 50, we have never had any more than 42 players on our servers so it will not really effect us but will reduce lag.

- The maximum view distance for players has been decreased from 10 to 8, this will reduce server load as less land has to be loaded. This is equivalent to normal render distance, setting it to far will do nothing.

After quite a lot of complaints from the community we have also changed ores, diamonds will now spawn from level 0-20 in clusters of 10 with up to 6 clusters per chunk. Gold spawns at level 0-16 in clusters of 10 with up to 8 per chunk. 

As I said earlier you were in the PVP world, therefore you took the risk of having your base raided. Someone must have found your base and tped their friends there, it is possible that the person who found it may have drunk a potion of invisibility therefore giving the appearance of hacking while in truth playing legitimatly. The pve world is set up so you don't have to make a town you can just go ahead and mine away, there is no massive conspiracy against you, it is simply that you had not read the rules. Main world is for making a town and a completely safe house, it is NOT designed for chopping trees or mining. I noticed that your pvp base was not hidden or defended in anyway so you only have yourself to blame when it got raided, you should use a faction on the pvp world for keeping your stuff safe.

If you want proof of our capability please take a look at the hexxit server and see how good it is, you were not ignored, me and another admin came to your little cave and tried to calm the situation down, however that was impossible with you complaining about how we were abusing power. As I said to you that night, none of my admins have ever abused the powers given to them, they were carefully selected and monitored to ensure they were the best choices for the positions. 

I come back to see if you gave me an awnser to what happened and AGAAIN all I got is an excuse and STILL no name for your mystirous anti-hack plugin... also before you get the I am always right attitude you just did let me further clarify for you EXACTLY what happened! did you know I did make a town on the PVE server? it was called Insania, and I was NOT able to start minig straight away meaning you are a freaking liar! I kept getting the message "you are not allow to break blocks in this are" UNTIL I made the town... that had only a 12 block radius to make changes in! HOW is THAT playable?! THAT is the ONE and ONLY reason I was ON PVP, because your freaking towny and perrmissions were screwed up! I have only ran one server before and even I could tell it was a perrmission glitch but nooo you decided to ignore me when I tried asking for help into chat! ON PVE! the event you are refering to was AFTER I GOT FED UP WITH BEING IGNORED ON PVE! oh and to the other guy asking for me to tell the time this all went down I have one thing to say... VERY unproffesional, its YOUR job to log and track things on the server but yet you ask me, the player to list it when I was SUPPOSE to be more concerned about having fun! all in all reg proved my point about you so called "good" staff and it is because of that I won't checck back here, you will never give straight anwsers and will ALWAYS dodge the issues... and you so called "great" staff members are rude when called out on a factual basis, I am judging based on reg_huffingtons superiour better then you attitude in the quoted text so I honestly can't judge ALL of your staff but this is pretty big evidence right here of not only dodging the question but being a douche about it... oh you know gatlet? my little brother who just wanted to play on a server with his older bro is now REFUSING to lay on ANY server thanks to you guys... I can honestly say I have never felt hatred for anything in my life, until now and destroing my baby bros first time on a modded server pretty much is what put me on the war path. I have memory problems so please bear with me while I try to quote 2 gamer tags I didn't even get a good look at! I know mr_cheech was one of them and can't remember the other, oh and you know the player lovedove or some name like that? if you had such a good staff then WHY when he killed gatlet and gatlet used /back did YOUR staff say he wasn't allowed to BUT that is EXACTLY what the 2 that screwed with me did! you are a bunch of hipocrites and I want no further part of it, as stated earlier I won't be checking back for a LONG time so continue your delusion and ill return to living my life without your insistent "innocence" oh you know what the best part is? I KNOW it wasn't a potion of invisiblity or that anyone found me because I had particle all the way up and my base was in an abandoned mineshaft FAR away from ANYONE.... try to justifie THAT

Edited by InsanityPie