[1.2.10c] Modbot's Tekkit [Open][30 slots][No-grief][PvE][PvP][DD removed][24/7]

TetraD

Name: IGN: snakestar1998 RL: Norman Mc.

Experience being staff? I have been staff on multiple servers, though they shut down due to people crashing the server too frequently.

Current rank on server? Prodigy

Why do you want to be staff? I want to help, this includes monitoring/patrolling the server, make sure no one is breaking any rules. I know many people don't look at the banned items, and a few moments later, they crash the server because of it. I want to try to prevent that. The second reason is because I feel the majority of your staff doesn't always get on the server, but I'll be on almost 5-6 hours a day depending on if there are any events.

What staff/mod related plugins do you know? I don't know what is considered staff/mod related plugins. I am a good, fast, learner, I'm sure if I do not know the plugin, I will learn it as fast as I could.

Thank you for considering me,

sincerely,

- Norman (snakestar1998)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, Im just completely Infuriated! Why am I banned? Is this mod abuse? Jbreed never warned me or told me why! How is this fair! I know there is no refund, but why is this happening?!

I wanted to sound nice through this, but after the reason of :1d, I feel I have the right to be this mad.

Edited by snakestar1998

• 2 weeks later...

MODBOT'S B TEAM SERVER STAFF APPLICATION :)

name: ign: captinpoundland         real name: nicholas runiewicz

experience being staff?  i've had almost no experience being part of a staff team, but still want to apply for this role to help out the server and learn how to be a good staff member.

Why do you want to be staff? there is 3 main reasons why i wanted to be a staff member on this serve... i play alot on the server and have realised that there is never hardly any members of staff in uk and europe times. by living in the uk i can be on the server to help players in these times. also another reason i want to be an staff member is to help players more than i can now, i know alot about the modpack and always find my self helping player issues and problems and trying to fix them.. i'd love to become a staff member to share my knowledge and further keep the server friendly and  safe for players/

what staff / mod plug ins do you know about? i know lot about grief prevention and lb tool all the othere pluggins i am new too on the server and would like t learn more about.

thanks for taking the time to read my staff app :)

honestly the hosthorde.com host we had is the best one i've seen so far, it is still up and running and doesn't ever seem to have crashed hard and it didn't have the internal Java errors that we've all come to know and love (sarcasm), but i digress it's your server not mine.

this host is so bad, i can't even log in for 30 seconds before getting kicked from an internal java error, and the stupid wait time after disconnecting is ridiculously unneeded, whydidn't you keep hosthorde as the host, it was working perfectly fine, and kept connection up

Edited by Crimson_Eclipse

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Danny Gomez (IGN: Ragin_Pacifist)

Skype: yes/no (speech interview required) Yes, PM me for Skype

Experience being staff? DiRaCraft PVP Minigames server admin (closed cause not enough donations), CSS Admin, natural leader

Current rank on server? I'm Yeoman, used to be a noble but was de-ranked cause of server glitch.

Why do you want to be staff? Because I get along with everyone, I help a lot of people, am very active, and I am also a very skilled builder., so I would spend a lot of time making the server look good, helping to expand the market and make spawn look nice.

What staff/mod related plugins do you know? I'm good with Chestshops, World Edit, Essentials, McMMO

Edited by Ragin_Pacifist

Name: Panait Razvan   (IGN:Akkilles)

Skype: yes/no (speech interview required)yes(panait.razvan2)

Experience being staff?  Yes i've been admin and co-owner

Current rank on server?Yeoman(used to be Laird)

Why do you want to be staff?I want to help the people and of course help the server

What staff/mod related plugins do you know?WorldEdit,Essentials,GroupManager,PEX,ChestShops,etc...

Something is causing the server to be down I'm not sure if its maintenance or not. This server could use a dedicated forum! :) Quite a few people are regulars and would like to be able to speak outside of the game i think. i suppose there is a teamspeak isn't there?

There is a Raidcall server the ID is 8289247, i also agree that the FTB Monster server needs a dedicated forum, it could also include all of the servers Modbot has

Edited by Crimson_Eclipse

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Ryan Burns, IGN- ryanbyr

Experience being staff: Moderating on a TF2 server, did it for allitle. other then TF2, I have no experience for Minecraft.

Current Server Rank: Yeoman (Builder)

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be a staff member for serveral reasons- first off, not many staff are active beside's Laxyboy and Legit and sometimes when there not on it can be a promblem because there not there to help. Another reason is When someone breaks rules, is rude or griefs, I want to be able to take action, I'm pretty active on the server and I would love to be able to help out people more, my third reason is I'm very turthful, and my reputation on other servers is really good, I've never been banned on a TF2 server or a Minecraft server, I hope that shows I'm trustworthy. My last reason is I would like to be more known to staff, what they do is really nice to the server andthey help out alot, I want to be able to be as useful as them if not even more useful.

What staff/mod related plugins do you know:  Wolrdedit is all I know.

STAFF APPLICATION

Name:Bella

Experience being staff?Co-Owner(step dads server) admin(friends server) Co-Owner(best friends sever)

Current rank on server? Builder

Why do you want to be staff? I would like to help,be online everyday and help other ive been on the server for a few weeks. 

What staff/mod related plugins do you know? I know a few plugins i cant remember them clearly.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Micah

Experience being staff? Yes ive been moderator and Co-owner

Why do you want to be staff? So i can help people and make a better communtiy

What staff/mod related plugins do you know Alot of the mods

Name: Micah   IGN: Xmahanoi2001

Experience being staff? Yes ive been moderator and Co-owner

Why do you want to be staff? So i can help people and make a better communtiy

What staff/mod related plugins do you know Alot of the mods

Name: Joel101322/Jacob B.

Experience being staff? Admin on 3 different servers

Current rank on server? Yeomen

Why do you want to be staff? I like helping people and it seems many people need help in this server very often. I want to end that.

What staff/mod related plugins do you know? All of them on this server.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons