*APPLY* Whitelisted Attack of the B-Team Server 18+

DuBnz

Hi All.

I am posting this to announce that I have started a Survival Multiplayer Attack of the B-team server. I will be asking 10 lucky people to join me on this server to play with myself and on the odd occasion my wife.

Conditions:

I am not a youtuber, but do not mind if youtubers want to apply.

Must be 18+

Must have a Mic with a Skype account/Steam Account

Preferable that players would live in NZ or AUS as I am from NZ and would prefer to play with people.

Also preferable would be good builders to make Server Spawn look pretty :P

Server Rules:

No Griefing

No Stealing

Must be 18+

No Cheating/Hacking

No asking for admin

As the server owner I hold the right to add remove people from whitelist as I please. I am paying for the server and do not expect people to donate, I just wish to play with some people.

Application Form.

Name:

In Game Name:

Skype/Steam Account name:

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one):

How long have you been playing Minecraft:

Why I should pick you:

Thanks guys, look forward to playing with some of you! :)

DuBnz

Server Owner

Edited by DuBnz

Name: Chris

In Game Name: marthike1999

Skype/Steam Account name: chrisrocks1999 (the 1999 is because i let my younger sister make it, bad idea)

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one): marthike1999

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since end of Alpha version

Why I should pick you: Because I would love to play on a small server where everyone is interactive and I can make videos on. I also want to play because you haven't banned any items on the server.

Name:Patrick

In Game Name: Patrickman

Skype Account name: grasspat

Steam Account name: Patrickman

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one): PatrickmanLetsPlays

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 1/2

Why I should pick you: I love the mods for Minecraft especially Attack of the B-team. I like playing on servers with people because its fun communicating with people and making amazing builds or doing some really cool event. I like to help people and I Hope you allow me to play on your server. Thank you for using your time to read this application. I am excited to make videos on this server.

Edited by Patrickman

Name:Kapri

Age:15 (At least read the rest of my application before deciding)

In Game Name: MiningKK

Skype/Steam Account name: My skype is kapri.mclean and steam is rashobasho99

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one): I am planning on starting one, i just have to get some new editing software and I am good to go.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft for currently 3 and a half years now.

Why I should pick you: Look, I know I am 15 and you are asking for 18+ but hear me out. I am a mature person and if you want proof of that just skype me and find out for yourself. I am a good builder with lot's of knowledge of regular Minecraft along with mods that are featured in Attack of The B-Team. I am also a very helpful person and love to play with others, especially big projects and working with fun mods like Sync, Witchery, or Tinkers' Construct. Feel free to either contact me on skype or the PM system on the forums. 

I hope to hear from you soon, have a great day.

-MiningKK

Application Form.

Name:Em

In Game Name:pixonz

Skype/Steam Account name: i would rather tell you this in a pm :)

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one): i do not record videos

How long have you been playing Minecraft: i have been playing minecraft for about 2 years

Why I should pick you: i am very very active i basically never get off, also i am pretty awesome :P

Name: Luke

In Game Name: lukeslife

Skype/Steam Account name: lukeslife

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Over 3 years. Since it hit beta.

Why I should pick you: Love minecraft and want to play with people online. I can never find anyone that will constantly play online.

Name: Ryan

In Game Name: Gotafix

Skype/Steam Account name: gota

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one): N/A

How long have you been playing Minecraft: since late alpha

Why I should pick you: I'm looking for a chill place to build on whilst being sociable and friendly with the other players. Happy to help out with builds but I'm more of a technical mod guy and I'm hoping this would be a nice change of pace for me.

Application Form.

Name: Ryan S

In Game Name: LegallyOzzie

Skype/Steam Account name: LegallyOzzie96

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one): LegallyOzzie ( not recording mine craft videos atm )

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 6 months or so

Why I should pick you: Because i am fun and laid back. I am easy to talk to i can help with builds if needs be i also have a very good imagination..

Edited by LegallyOzzie

Name: allukain (srry im a bit to shy still to let people know my real name)

In Game Name: allukain

title="Click to Continue > by Plus-HD-1.2">Skypearrow-10x10.png/Steam Account name: skype allukain/ steam ask me on skype

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one): even tho I didnt make a video for a while I am waiting for a good reason to start again and a nice atb server would be an awesome start

How long have you been playing title="Click to Continue > by Plus-HD-1.2">Minecraftarrow-10x10.png: now about 4 years

Why I should pick you: I dont say im a good builder but most people say I am and I like to think I am a nice person that keeps to have fun with other people and I would love to play with you guys

hopefully see ya on the server.

peace allukain

Name: Dimitris

In Game Name: Bobby_Bell

Skype/Steam Account name: dimimiss

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one): -

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3-4 years?

Why I should pick you: I don't know. Just want to have fun and have a pleasurable time with people around the world! That's why we all want to join. for fun and to forget our "usual" lives!

Name: Seth Mueller

Age: 15 (ik it says 18 plus but i'm the youngest of 4 so i'm very mature for my age)

In Game Name: super_dude_seth

Skype/Steam Account name: xX$uperDude$ethXx is my skype 

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one): no or not yet at least.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since beta 1.8

Why I should pick you: Minecraft in itself has gotten boring for me so ive turned to mods, this modpack looks really fun but alas my computer can't run it in Single player but it works fine on multiplayer servers, so i have been looking for a mature server to play on that i wont get greifed or my base destroyed, I also love building and i am really good at it and if you would have me i would be glad to play alongside you.

Name: Matt

In Game Name: haydosjr_0932

Skype/Steam Account name: skype: matt.hayden32 steam: haydosjr_0932

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one): Sorry dont have one but ill try to get one soon

How long have you been playing Minecraft: almost 4 years and i have played lots of modpacks

Why I should pick you: Because i know all the mods very well and i want to help everyone and build amazing structures and machines. i have been looking for a AotBT server for a while since it came out and the ones i got on have been laggy but since your from NZ i think it should be good for me in Australia. i want to help the community and get involved in community events. im looking to build i awesome base in a village or make a village where every house has something different, and i want to help others build great bases. im hoping i can learn new things about the mods from other people and also teach others things about the mods. Although im only 17 now im about to turn 18 and im very mature and hate servers with immature people when everyone griefs.

Hi All,

So far I have only filled 3 spots. I have not informed all 3 as of yet, as I am just pre-rendering some chunks to reduce lag when exploring the world.

Those that I have selected I will inform the remainder of you once the server is back up and running well.

Keep those applications coming in.

DuBnz

Hi All.

I am posting this to announce that I have started a Survival Multiplayer Attack of the B-team server. I will be asking 10 lucky people to join me on this server to play with myself and on the odd occasion my wife.

Conditions:

I am not a youtuber, but do not mind if youtubers want to apply.

Must be 18+

Must have a Mic with a Skype account/Steam Account

Preferable that players would live in NZ or AUS as I am from NZ and would prefer to play with people.

Also preferable would be good builders to make Server Spawn look pretty :P

Server Rules:

No Griefing

No Stealing

Must be 18+

No Cheating/Hacking

No asking for admin

As the server owner I hold the right to add remove people from whitelist as I please. I am paying for the server and do not expect people to donate, I just wish to play with some people.

Application Form.

Name:

In Game Name:

Skype/Steam Account name:

How long have you been playing Minecraft:

Why I should pick you:

Thanks guys, look forward to playing with some of you! :)

DuBnz

Server Owner

Please note that you are REQUIRED to list the server IP in your original post by the forum rules.

Please note that you are REQUIRED to list the server IP in your original post by the forum rules.

Please note that my server is WHITELISTED and I do not wish to disclose it to anybody, apart from those that I wish to join. You do not see major SMP whitelisted servers giving out their IP. This is to protect the server and make sure that those who are playing on it do not have to fear any sort of 'attacks' as such. I would be willing to go further into this from an IT professionals point of view but I won't. IF however you wish to further your knowledge in this area... please PM me and I would happily explain some things to you.

On another note... I did notice though that you are NOT a moderator! Do you gain satisfaction from trawling through Forums picking them apart wish that maybe one day, just one day, that you could be a mod and ACTUALLY have power (that you would totally abuse) just in an attempt to cover up your insecurities by pointing out tiny little details that in the real world, don't actually matter????

Regards

DuBnz

Server Owner

Application Form.

Name: Justin, 

In Game Name: Judblue9

Skype/Steam Account name: reeeep10, Judblue9

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one): Currently Under Construction.

How long have you been playing Minecraft:  Alpha 

Why I should pick you: I don't think their is any one reason why you should pick me, although I hope you do, I'm just like everyone else really fun to play with dedicated gamer, I myself have a Vanilla minecraft server which is one of the reasons i would like to be on your server as I play a lot of vanilla i would love to be on an active modded server. I like your decision to chose people from Australia and NZ as it does bring people onto the server at around the same time which makes for great environment. But all in all I think I should be on the server because I'm fun to be around I enjoy other peoples company, 

Thanks for the consideration hope to hear from you soon!

-Judblue

Name: Jacob

In Game Name: LaserShow_

Skype/Steam Account name: Steam - lasershow_   Skype - Bglads25

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one): Don't have one.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: a little over 2 years.

Why I should pick you: Because this is a perfect server for me, I love a small community orientated server where people can get together and have fun, I love helping others out and interacting with the other members of the server. I have searched long for a server and this one sounds perfect! I am very respectful and mature, I am a good builder, and I am looking to have some fun with others!

Application Form.

Name: Rachelanne

In Game Name: Merachelanne

Skype/Steam Account name: merachelanne

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since early alpha.

Why I should pick you: I enjoy the artistic aspect of making buildings that are detailed, inventive, and beautiful. As such, I am respectful of other player's builds, and my own builds tend to be interesting, rich in detail, and aesthetically beautiful. I particularly enjoy making buildings functional, and an AotBT server appeals to me because of the potential there for cool inventions and beautiful buildings. I am always interested in improving my skills, and learning from players who are more talented/experienced than I am. I am a patient, easy-going player, and I enjoy group builds and participating in the community. I strive to always be respectful, level-headed, and kind, even when there is a situation that is tense or difficult. Because I have an odd schedule where I have mornings off and tend to play late at night, I would be a good fit for a NZ server, despite living in Canada. Please consider allowing me to join your server. I believe I would be a great contribution to your community. I hope to hear from you!

Hey guys,

I still have 2 more slots. I have just invited 4 more people to bring the numbers to 10. Keep those applications coming in!

If you have not received a PM from me, I apologize but I had reasons for not picking some.

DuBnz

Application Form:

Name: Joe

In Game Name: LawOfNewton

Skype/Steam Account name: Skype is dafiggy7, Steam is tiberiusgrac I believe

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one): LawOfNewton7

How long have you been playing Minecraft: A good few years now.

Why I should pick you: I played vanilla to the point of being very sick of it. However, Attack of the B team looks like fun and a good opportunity to get back into the game! I've been trying to find a server that doesn't suck... I don't want to play alone. I am a good builder, I don't rage, and I am helpful. I could potentially be staff even. I also make youtube videos, so check out my channel if you like. I've been playing a little feed the beast on it with my friend. Any questions let me know, thank you for your time.

Name: Brett

In Game Name:LottaLead

Skype/Steam Account name:brettcampbell1211 (skype)

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one): I dont have one

How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing for about 4 years now.

Why I should pick you: I am friendly and helpful to those who need it. i am pretty diverse in most of the mods in this pack and know my way around minecraft. I am a pretty good builder. Most of all i want to just hang out and play minecraft with other people kinda getting tired of regular ole single player. If you need anything i will help to the best of my ability not a youtuber but if one of them needs help or need an extra person most of the time i am free to lend a hand.

Application Form.

Name: Ben

In Game Name: jimmypopali11

Skype/Steam Account name: jimmypopali

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one): - 

How long have you been playing Minecraft: since 1.0 (out of Beta)

Why I should pick you: I'd love to colab with some mature players and really want to test BTeam things with other players :) also, sharing is caring 

Name: Cory 

In Game Name: sckeetmore

Skype/Steam Account name: skeetywheat

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one):i have one but i only watch vids on it 

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 plus years

Why I should pick you: i am an all around people person i love minecraft and have been playing attack of the b team for a few weeks now i have gotten sick of playing it on single player and now i am just trying to find a cool community to play with and to help or for someone to help me out in a area i am not good with i play everyday and i even keep up to date with BdoubleO100 and Generikb on youtube i just got out of the army the other day so i have a lot of free time to play and explore thanks for taking the time to look over this

Application Form.

Name: Camie

In Game Name: Linkthehuman

Skype/Steam Account name: Fancylovers

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one): -----

How long have you been playing Minecraft: I've been playing for a year about.

Why I should pick you: I'm a very friendly person, and I've been very eager to try this mod pack and I have so many amazing ideas for building. also, Your server seems like the perfect amout of people and I want to meet new people to play minecraft with. I also follow chimney swift, keralis, skyzm and somewhat generikb and it just seems like the best pack to work with. 

thank you c:

Name: Dennis

In Game Name: TigerTale

Skype/Steam Account name: tigertale

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one): no youtube

How long have you been playing Minecraft: i play it for 5 years. 2 years i played vanilla, other 3 mods like : FTB 

Why I should pick you: well  thats the question ofcours. i love to play mc and played some AoTbT on single player already. love the mod-pack. and want to play on a server now. trust is a big thing if you play on servers. and thats the point i think you can pick me. trust. and friendly game play. i was a modarator  on a big ftb server 2 years ago. i hope i can take up a spot in your server. and build alot, because that i love the most. hope to see a invite. or els i hope you have alot of fun playing this great mod-pack.