*APPLY* Whitelisted Attack of the B-Team Server 18+

DuBnz

Name: Nathan

In Game Name: radionathannz

Skype/Steam Account name: radionathan

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one):

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1 Year

Why I should pick you: im looking for a server where people will be willing to colab/work with me, I like the possibilities this pack adds to building and love the technical side of things. Im hoping with people being from timezones around me ill be able to work with others more. Id also look at maybe LP'ing or streaming my work on the server down the line

Name:

In Game Name: snakefist94

Skype/Steam Account name: alucarduval

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one):----------

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3.5 or 4(from old good alpha days)

Why I should pick you: so I can play peacful with other old players and no kids who wont to grief and have fan with my work. Yeah I play serious.

Application Form.

Name: Joar

In Game Name: Pungmar88

Skype/Steam Account name: I have, but privite

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one):

How long have you been playing Minecraft: obute 3-4yers

Why I should pick you: i am a fun gay ;)

Name: Jan Håkon

In Game Name: Braigar

Skype/Steam Account name: Jan.hkon / Braigar1

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one): http://www.youtube.com/user/Braigar

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3-4 years

Why I should pick you: If its playable for me then i would like to move my already going attack of the b-team series on to this where i can make my park where people actually can come and see it.

Name:Ryan

In Game Name: Rexeer182

Skype/Steam Account name: Ryan.uri

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one): None

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Haven't played much vanilla minecraft but have played many hours or tekkit classic. 

Why I should pick you: Because I'm very friendly (unless you attack me), Great with the witchery mod, Fun to play with and also very creative and an excellent builder. I actually won a speedbuild competition that was posted on youtube but unfortunately i cannot remember the what channel it was on but it wasn't a well known youtuber. Im generally just looking for a cool community to play with that won't grief all of my shit or troll me 24/7 like what all my mates do when I play with them.

Cheers.

Edited by rexeer182

• 3 weeks later...

Hey i'm wondering if there's still a spot?

Name: Mike

IGN: ThePorrigeKid

Steam: theporridgekid (have skype also)

YouTube: -

Minecraft: About 2 years (BTeam pack since it was released)

Why: Because I'm friendly and trustworthy, have been on a few servers so familiar with SMP rules and conditions. Just looking to have some fun!

Was wondering if you still had any spots open for your server.

Name: Joshua Barlass / Razamataze
IGN: razamataze2911

Youtube: I had one, but kind of gave up on it for school purposes.
Time: I've played minecraft since one of the pre-purchases (Before it was properly released), better way of saying it was back when everything was... Gah!
Why: Because I've been playing on none modded servers and after a bit of time you get really bored when you've about completed everything you can complete, so I was hoping to get onto a good quiet server with some other minecrafters (none three year old griefing ones) and have some fun! :D

I'd love to hear back from you hopefully get a spot on your server, if not that's fine I understand.

Yours sincerely: Joshua Barlass

Name: Tim

IGN: TemsikZero

Youtube: n/a

Time: 2 years MC / 3 months AotBT

Why: I'm a really good redstoner/technical player and I really like to tinker around with the game mechanic. All-in-all I'm looking for a group to exchange ideas with.

Application Form

Name: Steve

In Game Name: Leihare (I go by Lei for short (: )

Skype Name: Sasumi-kun

Steam Name: Leihare

Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one): Of course I have an account, but for commenting purposes and do not publish videos.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3-4 years

Why I should pick you: I'm a builder interested in having a nice server with mature players to appreciate the things I create. I've made spawns for a number of other servers, and have been told I am a worthy builder. I'm pretty quiet, but can be socialable when I get to know everyone (: I have admin experiance, and with so, obviously will be responsable on your server as I know the consequences of immaturity and irrisponsablity. Please, Consider Lei as a member here!

Hello :h:

Name:
Steviej

In Game Name:
SteevieJc

Skype/Steam Account name:
Steam: Steeviejc
How long have you been playing Minecraft:
For well over 3 years.

Why I should pick you:
I have played around a few ABT Servers and have found it hard to find one i really like. The thing that caught my eye about this server is that it said for 18+ Players, there is nothing worse than a whiney 12 year old :P I an Currently an admin on two servers and are looking to have some fun playing on a community based server. I am a very creative builder and i enjoy the building for the community.

Thanks you for looking, Hope to hear back from you soon.

Name:Vee
In Game Name:DrkNT
Skype/Steam Account name: Viruz.NT
Name of Youtube Channel (If you have one): None
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Been playing mooded minecraft for more then 6 years now
Why I should pick you: I've been playing with modded minecraft and even hosted servers with close friends for the past few years. Friends move on and I would like to play with a small  community and have the same fun and enjoyment I had when I was playing with my friends. I have a vast knowledge of modded minecraft and would love to join your tight community.