[1.2.7b] [SFT] [Survival] [GriefPrevention] [20 Slots] [PVE]

Dpa1991

logoSFT.png

Server IP:

Tekkit.sftmc.org:1338

About us:

Super Fun Time is a gaming community established in 2010. Our main focus is Minecraft but we provide a multitude of other gameservers for our users. Come check us out at Our Website.

Forums: http://www.superfuntime.org/

Rules:

Didnt build it? Don't touch it.

No advertising of anything

Be respectful, no flaming or flame baiting

Useful commands you may need:

/home set - Sets your home

/home - Returns you to your home

/home invite <player> - Invites the player to your home

/warp create <name> - Creates a warp to that point so you can return later

/warp private <name> - This makes your warp private so only you and those you choose has access

/warp invite <name> - Invites players to your private warps

/trust - This allows you to add people to your claims

Disabled Mods:

Dimensional doors 

Banned Items/Disabled Functions:

Creating MystAges -- We currently have way too many.

Suggestions:

Have suggestions for other servers you want hosted? Post here or PM me and I'll look into it.

Other:

The servers starting off with 20 slots, if that proves to not be enough I'll bump it up some. Ideally I'd like to keep this server fairly small, easier to run. 

Edited by Dpa1991

Updated to 1.2.7.b

Is there a randomwarp?

also, is it whitelisted? it keeps telling me bad login.

What do you mean a randomwarp? I could probably add a command like /rspawn that would teleport you to a random location for you to build/mine etc. Bad login is an issue with Mojang, it happens when their legacy servers go down -- you can either wait for it to fix, or keep trying sometimes you'll get lucky.

Moved hosts again. This time to a server with 64GB ram and a stronger CPU

If tekkit.sftmc.org:1338 doesnt work use the following IP until the DNS fully propagates: 192.99.21.149:1338

Edited by Dpa1991

that's why I couldn't connect! thanks. I was starting to get worried

Yeah sorry about that, I wasn't awake when the server was moved. 

Apparently our Survival server developed faulty RAM so we had to move Tekkit again to make room for Survival on the tekkit machine.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any way you can let us just make Linking books from mystcraft? Not any demensions but just Linking books please?

Uhm I can talk to our Admins and see what can be done.

Server updated to 1.2.8C

Edited by Dpa1991

Seems 1.2.8c has a crashing issue with Harvesters, so I downgraded the server until I can look into it and confirm if its on my end or the modpack, but I'm not sure. Experienced the crash with a fresh world.

Hello can you help me with the Bad Login error everytime i try to connect with the server it says Connecting... then it says Loging in... Then it says Error: Bad Login

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Please help me &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;