Looking for 2-4 mature players to join server

Stillborn

Hey stillborn i was just wondering i cant join your server or play single player but i can join other servers just fine. When i try to join your server it says "Forge Mod Loader could not connect to this server. The mods and versions listed below can not be found. They are required to play on this server."

It then lists a whole bunch of Mine factory reloaded compatibility things.

I was playing fine earlier today and I'm not sure what happened. Weird thing is your server is still online.

Hey stillborn i was just wondering i cant join your server or play single player but i can join other servers just fine. When i try to join your server it says "Forge Mod Loader could not connect to this server. The mods and versions listed below can not be found. They are required to play on this server."

It then lists a whole bunch of Mine factory reloaded compatibility things.

I was playing fine earlier today and I'm not sure what happened. Weird thing is your server is still online.

Have you tried updating to 1.0.9c already?

Btw, there's a community forum set up, which will be a lot easier to communicate.

Please visit smillborn.lefora.com and create an account.

Then, post something in the New Members forum and I'll set you up with 'player' rights, so you can access the rest of the community threads.

• 3 weeks later...