Looking for 2-4 mature players to join server

Stillborn

As the title suggests: I have a running 12-player whitelist server for Attack Of The B-Team 1.0.8.0.
I'm looking for a few players to add to the community.

Take these into consideration:

- We expect team-players. This means no spoiling the game (no griefing, destroying, stealing, killing, ...) for other players.
Use your common sense and play nice. :-)

- The server is up 99.5%

- It is hosted in Western Europe (people from other regions should expect more lag) (Germany!)

- The community language should always be English. Myself, I am from Belgium, but I have no problem conversing in English.

If you're interested, drop me a reply or PM.
I need your Ingame nickname, as well as your location and preferably your age.

Full = full.

EXTRA POINTS OF NOTICE:
1. We try to be as close to SMP gameplay as possible. Therefore, all ingame commands (such as /TP and /weather) are off-limits.
The modpack already offers new ways to improve your standards, so use them.

2. I am updating this post with latest new, so check back frequently.

If you want to reach me on skype: search for Jochen Panjaer and add the guy with the guitar ;)

UPDATES:
1. The latest version (1.09c) will be installed at earliest. This will most likely occur sunday evening or tuesday evening.

2. Im adding a screenshot with the location of players on here asap.

3. The server is now full. All incoming requests will be put on a waiting list.

4. The server seems to be laggy from time to time. Please try and keep your farms and automations to a minimum. (Eg. Don't AFK on an XP farm for some hours...)

5. We have created a community forum for this server. All players (and newcomers) should subscribe at smillborn.lefora.com

Cheers!

Edited by Stillborn

I would love to join in, however I'm in the eastern USA. I've never played on a server from western Europe. So may I ask what to expect with the lag?

I really love just building and exploring, so you can expect no griefing, stealing, killing, etc. from me. It's been a long time since I've played with a community, so I'm really looking forward to finding a great server with some great folks.

Hello Stillborn, I have been playing around with Attack of the B-Team trying to learn the modpack and love watching the actual B-Team play and love the way they do things; so if your idea is to have a small server almost like theirs where everyone is friends and don't grief or have to be worried about those sort of frustrations then I would gladly participate in your server. I won't grief, raid, or betray any of the rules you set in place.

Hit me up if you have any questions for me as this sounds like it could be a great experience. - alexko1

My IGN: is alexko1

My Skype: alexkusy0101

My Email: [email protected]

P.s. Im 15 and live in eastern U.S. (Florida).

Edited by alexko1

Hello I am interested in joining your white listed server if you still have room because I've been trying to play on public servers and its been going awfully to say the least. I don't have a Skype at the moment but i do plan on getting one soon. I am 17 years old and just want to be on a private server with some friends. Hopefully you still have some space and can get back to me soon, also I currently live in western US so hopefully lag wont be an issue but I'm not sure.

My IGN is: Madty97

Email is: [email protected]

(don't judge i made it a LONG time ago)

thanks and hopefully ill see you soon =D

IGN: eseven_

I play MC since the beginning, I played as king in a Towny server for about 1 year in a kingdom of 5 cities of about 50 players each. I am an experienced builder and redstoner and I really like this modpack because it adds a lot of possibilities to the game both for building nice structures and a lot of contraptions.
I like to play in team with other good players to have a nice rpg experience without thinking to stupid people that play only to create chaos everywhere.

I would love to join in, however I'm in the eastern USA. I've never played on a server from western Europe. So may I ask what to expect with the lag?

I really love just building and exploring, so you can expect no griefing, stealing, killing, etc. from me. It's been a long time since I've played with a community, so I'm really looking forward to finding a great server with some great folks.

Hey that's cool.

Could you let me know your ingame-name and possibly your skype (if applicable) as well?

I have honestly no clue what to expect for lag. I'm working with a new server provider and I have little experience with players from the US. 

We'll just have to wait and see. Let me know how your connection to the server is going :-)

One thing you'll experience is the difference in time zones. Although for a game as Minecraft it isn't that big of a concern :-)

Edited by Stillborn

Hello Stillborn.

I'm Tigertale from the netherlands 31years old,

I hope i can take up a spot on your whitelisted server.

I love to play AoTbT played in on single player.

But looking for a Server now.

to play with others. building huge castles or houses.

Helping others where i can.

So hope to get a reply soon. can't wait to play on a server.

Some more info :

ign: tigertale

E-mai: [email protected]

Hey there!

I'm cfarz70, from the East Coast of the USA. I am 15 years old. My friend hosted a small AOBT server that some friends and I played on for a bit, but unfortunately he could no longer host it. As I enjoy playing with people, I have had a hard time getting into single player. I've been super excited to play, as all the mod pack videos have had me want to play, so I'd love to join you on your server. My Skype is cfarz70.

Hi, Im fom Poland, and I'm 22yo.

I played tekkit (with Galactiraft), and lately I'm playing Attack of the B-Team SP, and I would love to join yours server for some MP fun :)

It's always better to play with someone.

Would be great if we had any voice communication :D

Edited by mmalyska

Hi, Im fom Poland, and I'm 22yo.

I played tekkit (with Galactiraft), and lately I'm playing Attack of the B-Team SP, and I would love to join yours server for some MP fun :)

It's always better to play with someone.

Would be great if we had any voice communication :D

Let me know your ingame name and I'll add you to the whitelist. 

As for voice: we could all use Skype or Teamspeak?

my ingame name is same as on forum: mmalyska

I think skype is a good option because it didnt require any server (no more additional costs), and it have a good voice quality.

Also my skype: m.malyska

Edited by mmalyska

IGN: AuraDigital99

Hello my IGN is AuraDigital99 and lately i have been having a rough time trying to fit in public servers. Of course with my horrible PVP skills people seem to take advantage and kill me, and grief my homes. That means you wll not expect any of that from me.So i have tried Single Player, but its quite lonely. I do better in a small mature group of people than 1 million immature people (nothing against them. I personally don't like immaturity). Of course I am also fun to hang out with. Thanks for reading and hope you allow me to join.  ^_^

Edited by AuraDigital99

Hey stillborn i figured i could reach you through this... I just wanted to tell you that there is probably a corrupt chunk due to someone making a Oven from the furniture mod. It was not me but it was someone near me and I've heard that corrupt chunks can spread if not treated quickly. The approximate cords are x 150, z  -150.

If you can please fix it soon, thanks.

Edited by Madty97

Hey stillborn i figured i could reach you through this... I just wanted to tell you that there is probably a corrupt chunk due to someone making a Oven from the furniture mod. It was not me but it was someone near me and I've heard that corrupt chunks can spread if not treated quickly. The approximate cords are x 150, z  -150.

If you can please fix it soon, thanks.

Yes i today went to hard clay biome, that is near that chunk and server get stuck, and now i cant log in

I'll try and look into it ASAP.

On a side note: how is the server holding up? Any lag / stuttering / disconnects?

edit: I did a chunkfix on the server and I'm able to login and fly to x150 z-150

Edited by Stillborn

Hi Guys,

An update:

Some people were talking about a bit of lag with more people only (which is understandable).
Therefore, I've upgraded the server with an extra gig of RAM memory. It SHOULD perform better now :-)

Again, since I'm not familiar with this host, I appreciate all feedback and suggestions ofcourse.

I'm adding Cmdr_pain and AuraDigital99 as final members to the community. The server is then considered 'full'.

Also: for quick communication, people can add me on Skype.
Search for Jochen Panjaer (the dude with the guitar)

Edited by Stillborn

IGN: EpicGameist

Email: [email protected]

I've been playing MC for quite a long time now and I started playing a lot of Modapacks ex.) FTB, HEXXIT, etc. Anyways I'm an n experienced and mature player. I play for the team and I never grief or troll. It wuld be my honor for me to play on your server if you whitelist me. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Sincerely,

Yusuf AKA EpicGameist

IGN:PuffHamster

Time Zone: Western

Favorite mod: Morph Mod by IChum

How well do I know the mods: I know them pretty good.

are you better at building, exploring, or tech genius: I'm more of a builder a pretty good one if I do say so my self.

YouTube: Puff Hamster

Why do you want to be apart of this server: I'm good at building and I hope to be a good friend to all on the server.

I hope there is a spot open for me. I'm very mature, and responsible. I hope to be apart of this server soon.