Looking for an Attack of the B-Team Server!

cfarz70

Hey all!

My friends and I started a small AOBT server when the mod pack just came out, but it shut down recently. I enjoy being around and playing with other people, so I haven't been able to get into single player. Therefore, I am looking for a server to join! I'm mature, active, and a good community member. Comment below if you'd be willing to let be join your server!

If you are interested, you can join my server. It doesn't have much players (so far it is me and another player), but we are looking for more people to recruit. The server fits 24 people in total and is hosted by mc power hosting. There is close to no lag on the server. So if you want to join, the ip is 184.95.42.226:25681. Hope to see you there! 

Any greifing, cheating, immaturity, or abuse of glitches will result in the banishment of your existence from the server ;

24supercrazy, i am very interested in this. Would you mind adding EnderGamesMC to the white-list? I am 15 and very mature. I actually am currently part of a vanilla server that is also white-listed, so i am very familiar with community people and working together w/o creating problems. I am very common with how several of theses mods work, and can learn fast, so don't worry about having a noob in your community. I hope you consider as i am very pumped to get started. And even if the answer is no, just tell me, i don't want to die from the anxiety. C:

-Ender

If you are interested, you can join my server. It doesn't have much players (so far it is me and another player), but we are looking for more people to recruit. The server fits 24 people in total and is hosted by mc power hosting. There is close to no lag on the server. So if you want to join, the ip is 184.95.42.226:25681. Hope to see you there! 

Any greifing, cheating, immaturity, or abuse of glitches will result in the banishment of your existence from the server ;

can you please white list magichammer? I would really like to play on the server

24supercrazy, i am very interested in this. Would you mind adding EnderGamesMC to the white-list? I am 15 and very mature. I actually am currently part of a vanilla server that is also white-listed, so i am very familiar with community people and working together w/o creating problems. I am very common with how several of theses mods work, and can learn fast, so don't worry about having a noob in your community. I hope you consider as i am very pumped to get started. And even if the answer is no, just tell me, i don't want to die from the anxiety. C:

-Ender

-Ender

Hey Ender! sorry for the long reply but I will gladly add you to the whitelist. Hope to see you there!!

24supercrazy, I have been looking for a good server to join. I am 27, which means I am not a kid, and im not looking to be a crazy person. I want to find a good server to be apart of and build some cool things while being apart of a good community. 

Hey 24. My sister and I have been looking for a B-Team server to join, and maybe even do some recording on. Would you mind whitelisting DJ_Locks and babyblue1717?

Cancel that, got into another server, thanks.

Edited by DJ_Locks

• 4 weeks later...