Attack Of The B Team Whitelisted Server (15+)

i don't think you still adding more people but ill try 

ign : 3looy97

why you want to join : i jet bored  from playing with my friend just the 2 of us so i want to play with more people

skype : i dont use it often i forget my name i think it ( ali almuttawa )

how will you know this mod pack : i learn from Generikb and Bdoubleo100 and from playing it so i think maybe 8/10

do you agree to the rules : yes

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame Name: 1tinkerbell58

Why you want to join: I love the modpack and playing on multiplayer servers and I'm VERY active.

How well do you know this mod pack: not that much but I really have improved at alot of things for example tinker's construct.

Do you agree to the rules? yes indeed I do.

Ingame Name: Loopoo_93

Why you want to join: i would like the experience of joining a whitelisted server. 

How well do you know this mod pack: out of 10/ 8 or 9

Do you agree to the rules? Yes these are acceptable rules and well thought trough this is mainly due to the pranking part. Because this mod pack was made for pranking.

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: undermyknife

Age:16 (my little brother plays but he is 13 so can he still play? asking)

why you want to join: i dont like crowded servers especially in modpacks since it lags so much

how well do you know this modpack: im fairly talented: im a good builder (sometimes) Im the warlock master > :D (Witchery) and i love fossils and archeology: Reported and Tinkers Construct too.

Do you agree to the rules? i like the attack of the b team series (PSJ, ChimneySwift, Bdubs and much more) and if the rules are the same im on it.

Message me all the information on my email ([email protected])

Edited by Burgaj

• 1 month later...

Ingame Name:Foshee416

Why you want to join: Im just looking to play with others like myself. As well as continue to learn this modpack because there is so entirely much to know between 116 mods.

How well do you know this mod pack: I know most of the main mods witchery is one of the mods im most unfamiliar with. 

Do you agree to the rules? I fully understand and agree with all rules.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons