Attack Of The B Team Whitelisted Server (15+)

Hello guys, a friend of mine is hosting an attack of the b team server, We are only open for people 15 years and older. This will be a whitelisted server and we are accepting about 20-25 people to play! We have no mods removed or added, also no plugins. 

• Rules
  • No griefing, pranks are allowed.
  • No raiding people's bases.
  • No killing without the other player agreeing,
  • Do not build nerd poles which is 1 block wide just stacking up
  • Be sure to have fun

If you have any questions contact me on skype, jackdurand100@live,com

WHITELIST APPLICATION

Ingame Name:

Why you want to join:

How well do you know this mod pack:

Do you agree to the rules?

Thank you for reading, I will either reply or message you on skype the server information.

-xdurantula

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame Name: MiningKK

Why you want to join: I have joined these whitelisted servers in the past and the have gotten boring for me, but I trust that this one will not. I like playing with a small group of people and not a huge server with about 100 different people. It gets a bit ridiculous. 

Skype: kapri.mclean (I have 2 accounts but my main one is the one with the picture of an orange car)

How well do you know this mod pack: I know most of the mods inside and out. I am still getting the hang of witchery and qcraft.

Do you agree to the rules?: Yes I most certainly do.

Hope to hear from you soon!

-MiningKK

Ingame Name: JustinIzHeer

Why you want to join: I want to join a small community, whitelisted server. It really annoys me having to play with hundreds of immature kids who swear thinking it's "cool" on the internet. I mean, some swearing is alright, but some kids overuse it and think they're chill.

Skype: Prefer not to give it out, but I will give it via message if needed.

How well do you know this mod pack: Probably a 6/10.

Do you agree to the rules? Yep.

Ingame Name:mfkdso

Why you want to join:i have been looking for a good server for some time now that will allow pranks :)

How well do you know this mod pack: pretty well, but i am learning everyday!

Do you agree to the rules? yes i do. :D

Ingame Name: LawOfNewton

Why you want to join: I'm sick of big impersonal public servers, where you get griefed constantly and can't play the game.

Skype: PM me for this, I do have one and I use it very often

How well do you know this mod pack: Not terribly well, but I've played vanilla for years and Feed the Beast several times.

Do you agree to the rules? Yeah

Ingame Name: davidpineda

Why you want to join: I'm just looking for a nice place to play the B-Team mod pack with some nice people.

How well do you know this mod pack: I know it fairly well but I don't know every single thing about it. Also would like to be on a whitelisted server to avoid having to worry about being raided/killed without reason.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes sir. I love the rules. :)

Ingame Name: ender_proof

Why you want to join: I just want a place where i can play with some decent people

How well do you know this modpack: i'm still learning most of the mods.

Do you agree to the rules? YES, YES I DO!!!!

IGN: Jryzerman19

Why you want to join? I would like to join because im whitelisted on a vanilla server and I made quite a few friends on there and I would like to gain more friends on this server and have a good experience! Also I am a youtuber and would like to expand my horizons from just doing vanilla to more mod packs! I hope you consider me thank you!

How well do you know this mod pack? not very well but I plan to learn more as I go and also do some stuff in creative on a singke player world to learn more!

Do you agree to the rules: Yes I like them very much because I hate being griefed so I don't grief! and being killed randomly is annoying so I appreciate your rules a lot!

I hope you consider me! Thank you for your time!

Ingame Name: frenchfry111

Why you want to join: I want to be on with people that I trust

How well do you know this mod pack: I don't know that much, but I know enough to get me started

Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Ingame Name: frenchfry111

Why you want to join: I want to be on with people that I trust

How well do you know this mod pack: I don't know that much, but I know enough to get me started

Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Ingame Name: TheCantStopMe

Why you want to join: I want to join this server because I feel like this server will be more friendly than other servers. We will all know each other and we all may even Skype. There will defiantly be some rivalries but that on every server. I love servers with the no griefing rule and no destroying, butwith pranks.

How well do you know this mod pack: I am pretty skilled in this mudpack. The only thing that I am still looking into is Tinker's Construct, but I am getting the hang of it.

Do you agree to the rules? I totally agree with the rules. I would make these rules if I had a server too.

Ingame Name: borrislovesbeef ( i did not make this name my friend did)

Why you want to join: I am looking for a friendly community that would love to play together. I just recently got bored of singleplayer and are looking for a multiplayer aspect to the modpack. I enjoy multiplayer more than sigleplayer because i love to share my builds in the game with others.

How well do you know this mod pack: Pretty good i have played quiet a lot on singleplayer

Do you agree to the rules? Yes :D

Ingame Name: Edwid

Why you want to join: I keepjoining servers, thinking they are nice and then instantly people kill or greif me.

How well do you know this mod pack: I've watched a few B-team videos, and i know the basics.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

Ingame Name: unicornsexistx3

Why you want to join: I love playing on servers & it's attack of the b-team so there is no bad point to this. c: 

How well do you know this mod pack: I watch all the videos and stuff, and I play in my free time so, I'd say a 5/10 .-. 

Do you agree to the rules? Yep yep! 

Thanks for considering! :3 

Ingame Name: MarioTechMan

Why do I want to join you may ask?  Well, I heard about this server from a friend and Im also looking for a server with a FRIENDLY community.

How well I know this Modpack: The mods in this pack I dont know as much as I know other mods, however I can learn fast, Im a techy and have even made my own modpack.

Do I agree with the rules:  Yes lol, if I didnt I wouldnt have put up a request wanting to join the server.

Ingame Name:KingTyler001

Why you want to join: I really love minecraft and want a small community to play with

How well do you know this mod pack: im not well with it but im learning more

Do you agree to the rules? Completely

Edited by KingTyler001

Ingame Name: Bluerrew

Why you want to join: Singleplayer doesn't have enough interaction, also public servers are not nearly as fun.

Skype: I would prefer to not give it out, if you absolutely need it I can give it through message or ingame later.

How well do you know this mod pack: This mod pack is new to me, but a large majority of the mods themselves are not. There are few mods in this pack I do not know

Do you agree to the rules? Completely

Edited by bluerrew

Ingame Name: Maseroni

Why you want to join: i am tired of total retards killing me and multiplayer is just the funnest thing in modpacks

How well do you know this mod pack: i know  80% of the stuff in the modpack but i dont know anything about wichery

Do you agree to the rules? Oh ya i like the no nerd pole rule (Keeping the world clean)

IGN: GregGaming

Why you want to join: I want to join this server because i have been looking for a small server to play on, and have a small community of people where I can communicate with, and have fun without having to deal with griefing.

How well do you know this mod pack: I have been playing this modpack for about a month, and i have been following Chimneyswitf, Bdouble0, and generikb on youtube, and learning from their experiences.

Do you agree to the rules? Yeah, i agree. 

IGN: Hitman_Hornet_28

Why to join: I have been playing on single player for a while now and this mod pack is more focused on multiplayer gameplay therefore i have been trying to find a good server to play on and i feel as though this what im looking for. Also i am trying to find a server in which to start my youtube attack of the b-team series

How well do u know the mod pack: I know it pretty well and am learning it better via youtube tutorials

Do you agree to the rules: Yes i have no problem with any rule

Edited by Hitman_Hornet_28

Hey, here is my application for this server, I hope I will be accepted! than you very much for reading this!

Ingame Name: relaxmen

Why you want to join: This looks great because always when I join  a public server there are kids from 9 years old tat ruin the whole fun of the modpack/server so this could be a great opportunity to create a good community and have fun together!

Skype: Michiel Deumens (if thi doesn't work search this: [email protected])

How well do you know this mod pack: pretty good, I played mostly technic modpacks but I played hours of this modpack. I still haven't figured out some mods but I'm sure I will get to know those mods in this awesome community! (hopefuly :)

Do you agree to the rules? Of course I do! They are good rules, so I will follow them!

Hope I will join the server soon! 

Relaxmen

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons