Attack Of The B Team Whitelisted Server (15+)

IGN: courtspop

Why i want to join: i would like to join as i would like to make friends that are mature and dont just want to grief the hell out of me and others for fun.

How well do i knwo this modpack?: i know this modpack pretty well ive been playing since it came out and i watch chimneyswift and generikb so that helps if im unsure ^-^

Do i agree to the rules?: yes of course:D

Thanks for considering me for a space ;')

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame name: jonsol

Why you want to join: im tired of playing alone in my little ssp world without no one else, i want to have fun with others and share my knowlegde

How well do you know this mod pack: i know most of the mods that have been out a long time but theres many im looking forward to explore

Do you agree to the rules: i do because i hate a world just with random poles and holes every where

Ingame Name: Coo_Dungen

Why you want to join: because the witchery mod is fun to use with others. I'm not gona kill anyone. Just gonna make with fun with them

How well do you know this mod pack: i do know the withcery mod pretty well

Do you agree to the rules? Sure

Ingame Name: ALD0003

Why you want to join: Single player gets really lonely and i was whitelisted on another server but then someone went to the promised lands and made the whole thing glitch so now when ever i try to go on that server the program closes thats how glitched it is. its just really disappointing since it was such a good server and now i have to look for a new one i hope this one is still great and i hope to be accepted.  

How well do you know this mod pack: very well i watch all the B-team channels and have been playing for a long time.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes definitely they all seem fair and good. 

Ingame Name: Jbgoalie

Why you want to join: I love playing Attack of the be team, and i spend so much time watching Genny B and Bdubs, and i want to play on a server and have the experiece they do. I mean, who doesnt!

How well do you know this mod pack: Inside and out! im getting bored of solo, and want to be on a multiplaayer server!

Do you agree to the rules? Of course, wihtout rules, the servers no fun

Edited by weman823

Agh, the server is really acting up. Its super laggy, and my game crashes everytime I log in. I think maybe you should talk to your server hosting company and get them to fix it. If your paying, it should be working.

I need to block a few things to prevent the lag also we are going to upgrade the server tomorrow to fix the problems a bit also. Sorry for the problems though!

Oh thats fine, have been having fun on the server when I can though! I really hope to be able to play on the server again soon.

Infact I was just looking at the chat and it seems the lag was caused by someone roaming around a loading a load of chunks. But I don't think it was just that. Still feel free to come back on :)

Ingame Name: ghostxbox

Why you want to join: I want to join because I want to be in a server were when you log in you know people and they know you back unlike larger servers.

How well do you know this mod pack: So far I know about half of the pack and im quickly learning more each time I play on my single player world.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Ingame Name: atomicmat

Why you want to join: I would love to join this server for a few different reasons. Firstly, I LOVE to play minecraft in a friendly, fun community that I can get inspiration from (for my builds. I love building, by the way!) Also, I find it really fun to be able to log onto a server and see a person/or a few people on there, and having a friendly chat with them just like on the MindCrack server, that'd be amazing! Lastly, I would be so happy if I could join as I am doing my exams at the moment, and it would be really fun to hop on here sometimes to chill out and build (and make use of the mods, of course!)

How well do you know this mod pack: Quite weill. I've watched about 20 episodes of lets plays so far, and I have seen a mixture of mods in action. I love it!

Do you agree to the rules? I agree! :)

Thanks for taking time to read my application! :)

Hi,I am.
IGN : SwitzzerS.
Reason : Single player isn't that fun, as there is no competition. This modpack is just so easy (ex: diamonds are found at y level 54),And I would like to have some fun in multiplayer where there is someone to chat with.
Favorite mod: Tinkers' construct.
Mod experience: not so much with the mechanical stuff.But (I do use it,not a lot though), with things like drops or natural spawns I got it all in mind . I also love building which this modpack enhances a lot by the use of mr.crayfish's furniture and micro blocks.
Skype : ali.mohamed22696 (picture is a guy holding a water gun : graves if you are familiar with league of legends).
I do have a nice broad band connection (P.S I live in Egypt so any european area is fine by me,NA is cool but not so good!
I am willing to Record some youtube stuff  :D!

Edited by switzer

Ingame Name: Corsoir

Why you want to join: I really want to join because im starting to fell alone in my SP world and really like cooperateing with other players :) (Sorry if the english isn't great :P)

How well do you know this mod pack: Far as i know, i am like in the middle of good and great (Mostly a builder tho :P)

Do you agree to the rules? : Yes i aggree to the rules! :D (Why would i not)

WHITELIST APPLICATION

Ingame Name: CamuraGuyMP

Why you want to join: Because I've never joined a "modded" server before and I thought it could be fun to join. Plus single player isn't fun anymore. But also to be an ingame villain! If you allow me that is...

How well do you know this mod pack: Yes

Do you agree to the rules? Of course I do! As long I can prank other people and yes, I'll get their permissions first, then the answer remains yes!

Why you want to join: I really enjoy this modpack, I like building epic structures. Im also looking forward in becoming apart of a small mature group.

How well do you know this mod pack: Pretty well. I have yet to venture into Witchery.

Do you agree to the rules? Of course.

ingame name:eren905

Why do you want to join:My first time playing this mod pack and now i am looking for nice friendly people show me how to play this mod pack

How well do you know about this mod pack: not very well

Do you agree on the rules: yeah, of course 

Sry if i dont have skype :(

Edited by eren905

Ingame Name:1tinkerbell58

Why you want to join: I'd like to join because I love the modpack and I love multiplayer servers, so combine them both you got terrific

combination, and I hate griefing and stealing I am a very active member I try to help out the people around me and the server so if you ever have a question or an opening with staff or anything I would gladdly reply "yes" because I feel like that's what would be the right thing to do for a server i'm so intrested in and yes I do know what I am getting myself into when or if I become staff I use to play on a vanilla whitelist server that I was staff on until the server shut down from not enough people and money to support the server.

Skype:my skype is:de3ja3 and the name that will pop up is "david staley(1tinkerbell58 in minecraft)

How well do you know this mod pack: I am kinda new at it but I have learned ALOT more about it then what I used to when I started playing it.

Do you agree to the rules? yes indeed I do I think the rules are perfect not to much but not to less if you get what i'm saying

I hope you do consider me as a member it would mean alot to me because I love playing as a group.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons