FIX THIS DAMN MODPACK!!

Can the makers of this modpack PLEASE fix these problems?! I keep crashing upon entering a survival world and I cannot even use the versions 1.0.9 or above! Many people are having the same problem, some have been having it for a long time, like me! I've had these problems for weeks, and I think I speak for everyone here, when I say, that I want the modpack to be fixed back up to proper condition so that I can play normally! Updates have been released, which have done nothing. Creators of the modpack, FIX THE MODPACK!!!!!

Can the makers of this modpack PLEASE fix these problems?! I keep crashing upon entering a survival world and I cannot even use the versions 1.0.9 or above! Many people are having the same problem, some have been having it for a long time, like me! I've had these problems for weeks, and I think I speak for everyone here, when I say, that I want the modpack to be fixed back up to proper condition so that I can play normally! Updates have been released, which have done nothing. Creators of the modpack, FIX THE MODPACK!!!!!

How about you

1) Provide some logs

2) Provide some specs

3) Stop assuming just because a lot of people are posting with problems that EVERYONE is having those problems, I've been running AotBT from release without issue

most of the recent problems people have had with 1.0.9, is they have an outdated java version.

This isn't something the technic team can fix, unless they either drop the mod (which is pointless when the problem is only outdated software on the users end) or convince the mod author to support that older software version.

While I don't support the OP's ramblings, I will say that it looks like linux users (in general) appear to be having a bit of a painful time with 1.0.9c.

Like what? im on linux (ubuntu) and its working fine as soon as I made sure my default Java was 1.7